How to sell a boiler

I emailed them., they didn't reply, others have asked, similar lack of response

Surely it is un-ethical to make bogus claims on flyers which are being handed out to prospectives customers. Perhaps by mentioning it here some un-suspecting member of the public will learn to be less trusting when readin advertising material.

The two people best equipped to answer your email are on holiday. Couple that with your total lack of importance in the world, despite your is thoughts on the matter, and that will explain the lack of response.

Sponsored Links
Why not provide the formula which turns the possible ( up to 99% efficiency ) into the impossible ( above 100% (Hi) ).

Sponsored Links
I love u Bernie.
You're like a dog with a bone... careful though, you might stand up to find you've only three legs left :):ROFLMAO:

He does make us laugh :LOL:.

BTW... All tested to 8 bar this afternoon... Lee wants me to go to their head office when I get back to discuss "other projects out of prying ears". Things could escalate quickly. Still up for a bottle of Orvieto and a chat?

He does make us laugh :LOL:.

BTW... All tested to 8 bar this afternoon... Lee wants me to go to their head office when I get back to discuss "other projects out of prying ears". Things could escalate quickly. Still up for a bottle of Orvieto and a chat?

Of course mate. We're in Venice on Thursday. Whatsapp me when ur settled :)

It's Gala night tonight and I is a little wharnkered. 2 bottles of Valpolicetta will do that to ya (however it's spelled)!

image.jpg

Ladies boat race on the lake :D:whistle::love:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back