How's your luck with Premium Bonds?

£275 for us this morning :)
Over a 12 month period, brings me up to £4950, maximum stake each.
Happy New Year, everyone
John :)
Is that between the two of you? If so, that’s about 5% return - tax free. Not bad. Even better if you got that amount each! We used to have the maximum holdings but put £30k each into a bond paying 5.77% and £20k each into an ISA paying 5.1% so slightly more than 5% return after we pay a bit of tax on the bond money but at least it is guaranteed. We have just under £20k in PB's these days but even so, the MIL with less than £7k wins nearly every month and loves rubbing it in. Happily, she got fùck all this month too. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not severe, I hope?

How did you know?

Really bad chest, no problem breathing, but very congested and difficult to sleep at night. Nose running, lack of appetite/weight loss, aching all over no energy - didn't feel well at all.

Had a couple of tests left over so used one. Brother had it first and passed onto me and my mother. Their symptoms were much less and they recovered quickly. Been a week and finally chest feels slightly better.

Ive got a £5.00 bond from 1955 and so far had nothing from it:evil:

Nuffink for me. Again. That’s 4 on the trot.
£50 for Mrs mottie
Worse of all, £100 for Mrs Motties mum with the smallest holding of the three of us. She'll be crowing about that later. Grrrr.

Sponsored Links
Back