How's your luck with Premium Bonds?

about three-quarters of all premium bond savers have never won

This is to be expected, since many of them have few bonds, and therefore little chance of winning.

There used to be a fashion of buying £10 for a baby or child. Many of these people have never bought more.

I don't think Tracker Funds were available 50 years ago, but if you had put £10 into a generalist Investment Trust, it would probably be worth very much more.

Sponsored Links
You back on to rubbishing premium bonds now you’ve finally got rid of yours John? Going to start telling us we're all mugs again now that you’re not holding any?

Sponsored Links
Three wins for me, I would prefer just one big one. Whilst Im currently getting 3.3% i enjoy the monthly excitement.

Mrs Mottie and I took our £50k stakes out, put £20k of that into our ISA's and £30k each into a fixed interest bond and we get £146 each, each month. That’s almost 6 X £25 wins each, each month, guaranteed. We put approx £20k back into PB's straight after because her brother unexpectedly paid up some money we lent him a few years ago. Swings and roundabouts, £300 PB winnings last month, nothing this month.

Sponsored Links
Back