human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

It doesn’t, it simply avoids numbers.

but since the number has no dropped to 10 for type first flight, with still an appeal to be heard and individual legal claims, the numbers going aren’t going to be many.

The fact is: it’s a scheme designed to fail, it was only ever a political stunt to get the Conservative support base blaming “leftie lawyers” instead of the govt
I think it avoids numbers for a specific reason. Specifically that the numbers coming from Rwanda to the UK will be very small.

Don't underestimate the determination of the current gov to get this actually working. The current gov need to get some actual deliverables on the table and i think this will be one they'll be determined to win.

Sponsored Links
Who is paying for legal fees for the migrants ?

Governments side it’s the tax payer so

So far they should be claiming all there costs back from
The other sides scheisters ?

French should be asked to cough up as well ???

I think it avoids numbers for a specific reason. Specifically that the numbers coming from Rwanda to the UK will be very small
If they were, I would think they would have given a number.

Don't underestimate the determination of the current gov to get this actually working. The current gov need to get some actual deliverables on the table and i think this will be one they'll be determined to win
They don’t care if it works or not.

Their base is frustrated by the refugees arriving by boat and blaming the govt.

If the Rwanda deal fails, as it indeed will, the Tories will have shifted the blame onto “leftie lawyers”

it’s what this government do: create Phoney culture wars: the EU, foreigners, remainers, people working from home, the French, doctors, teachers, the ”woke” whatever that means etc etc.

you say the govt are determined to make it work….how? by removing the independence of the high court? - that is a clear sign of the destruction of democracy.

“Only 300 migrants will be sent to Rwanda each year under the government's controversial programme, according to a Home Office model. “

At a cost of £120 million

oh and we will also bring some Rwandan refugees back

Well that’s a wonderful scheme :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
This legal caper reminds me of some fella down this way trying to get non rent paying dead beats out of his rental

Took months as they played every trick ( legal) to circumnavigate eviction

All paid for by the tax payer

Same with various councils attempting to get travellers of of some park they decide to set a camp up on

Thousands in legal fees
And the never ending human rights waffle all paid for by council tax payers

This legal caper reminds me of some fella down this way trying to get non rent paying dead beats out of his rental
Yeah Boris had a hard time getting those party goers out….mind you he did encourage them….feeding them birthday cake and putting up posh wall paper

Yeah Boris had a hard time getting those party goers out….mind you he did encourage them….feeding them birthday cake and putting up posh wall paper

They should have all been arrested by plod

But I doubt any of the endless human rights scheister lawyers would have been interested in taking up there case

Although I dare say some of em could have found some obscure legal waffle in order to argue that there human rights had been breached ???

now the numbers gone down to 7
I said it would fail

It was never a policy designed to work

It was a policy to deflect blame onto "leftie lawyers"

and you right wing lemmings fell for it -so easily brainwashed

Some think that the way things have gone down from ~130 ?? the only people who will be flying is the cabin crew and pilots.

A judge has ruled that one must go this morning.

If you look at the selection criteria, they are basically targeting those who have used human traffickers.

This is all about deterrent. Use a trafficker, pass many safe countries and end up in Rwanda.

Reading through the news on this - some of those going believe they have a right to choose to claim asylum in the UK. As soon as the rumour gets out, that we've outsourced it to Rwanda, they will realise there are nicer, closer places to live.

If you look at the selection criteria, they are basically targeting those who have used human traffickers
refugee charities claim there is no selection criteria and theyve been chosen by random

This is all about deterrent.
Tory government propaganda.

the reality is it is a policy setup to fail

Tory supporters have been complaining the government arent doing anything to solve the refugees coming by boat.....the purpose of this deal is to deflect that blame onto lawyers instead

reports today suggest there may be as many as 68 vulnerable refugees coming from Rwanda for asylum here. 8 out, 68 in.

Sponsored Links
Back