human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

If we send refugees to Rwanda, and they then classify them as their most vulnerable, they could just send them back. They could end up constantly flying to and from the UK and Rwanda! Imagine the air miles they could accumulate!

Sponsored Links
Way I see it any one paddling across the channel that bring children should be arrrsted on the spot and chargered with neglect and endangering the
Life if a child

Rumour may have it that the people smugglers in France are funding / having a whip round to help fund all the legal fees being spent on the migrants

These people smugglers in France

They have human rights

Ordinary joes

X refugees trying to earn a living and better themselves and a bunch of Russian sponsored fruit cakes in the UK are trying to destroy there bussiness

Way I see it any one paddling across the channel that bring children should be arrrsted on the spot and chargered with neglect and endangering the
Life if a child
They've fled war, rape, torture, machettes, guns, fire, trecked for miles, been starved and beaten all with their children in tow. At what stage do you think they should be arrested?

Sponsored Links
They've fled war, rape, torture, machettes, guns, fire, trecked for miles, been starved and beaten all with their children in tow. At what stage do you think they should be arrested?
Blimey is that how the French treat them !!!!
And
When they land on the UK
mainland

One of the richest countries in the world, hosting one of the lowest numbers of refugees internationally, is paying billions to a developing nation to take a handful of refugees. Meant to deter (it won't), its nothing more than just another populist vanity project.

I don't think it's really aimed at traffickers other than they provide the boats and possibly transport elsewhere. It appears that many just walk. It aimed at illegal ways of getting to the UK. Bit of an odd thing to legislate against unless it's specific.

Any time I have heard comments other aspects seem to crop up. Possible to go to Rwanda and then back to the UK or even be deported from there. This sounds like moving processing to me. Then a Tory might add that refugees should apply for asylum in the first safe country they come to. A factor that I don't think has ever been that clear. It should be ok to apply for asylum in the UK from other countries and there are rules as to why a true asylum seeker should get to live here, according to some conventions, UN for instance.

France had ~88,000 applications in 2020 and accepted ~13,000

In the year ending September 2021, Germany received the highest number of asylum applicants (127,730) in the EU+, followed by France (96,510). When compared with the EU+, the UK received the 4th largest number of applicants (44, 190 – including main applicants and dependents). This equates to 8% of the total asylum applicants across the EU+ and UK combined over that period, or the 18th largest intake when measured per head of population.

I have already posted how many were actually accepted.

How many refugees are there in the UK?
According to UNHCR statistics, as of mid-2021 there were 135,912 refugees, 83,489 pending asylum cases and 3,968  stateless persons  in the UK. The vast majority of refugees – 4 out of 5 – stay in their region of displacement, and consequently are hosted by developing countries. Turkey now hosts the highest number of refugees with 3.7 million, followed by Colombia with 1.7 million.

T
he other figure not mentioned much is that 10,000 have arrived so far this year. By small boat????

I don't know how many seats the aeroplane has but at £1/2m a shot, rather a lot of flights

What benefits do asylum-seekers receive in the UK?
The majority of asylum-seekers do not have the right to work in the United Kingdom and so must rely on state support.
Housing is provided, but asylum-seekers cannot choose where it is, and it is often ‘hard to let’ properties which Council tenants do not want to live in.
Cash support is available, and is currently set at £39.63 per person, per week, which makes it £5.64 a day for food, sanitation and clothing.

Yes these people are so desperate and poor they pay thousands to be trafficked across many safe countries who would give them safety, just to get to the UK.

if I was fleeing I'd stop running as soon as I was safe. I've crossed the channel many times and there is no way I would do it in a dingy. But the people crossing have no idea about the affects of wind and tide running in the opposite direction

Well at least some are trying to do something about the caper

It may well go t*ts up but hey ho

There after imo resort to plan B

All those in favour of the channel migration can volunteer and sign up to cough up pay ments on a monthly basis to help fund the migrants

Yes exactly ask em to contribute directly and they will all be in favour of Rwanda :ROFLMAO:

One of them on said plane has been described as an asylum shopper
Applied in Greece
And 3 other countries all turned down

Than there is some Albanian

Vietnamese

When they leave the first safe country they get to. Beggars can’t be choosers.

If we send refugees to Rwanda, and they then classify them as their most vulnerable, they could just send them back. They could end up constantly flying to and from the UK and Rwanda! Imagine the air miles they could accumulate!

Just like the circle line

Sponsored Links
Back