human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

Often, the prosecution lawyers do their job but they (and we) are let down by weak sentencing.
That's a legislation thing and nowt really to with the (active) role of a defence lawyer....

Wonder how many guilty as hell
Murderers
Paedos
Rapists
Drug dealers
Etc etc

Scheister lawyers have defended and managed to get set free
And knew Damn well they were guilty as charged ????

Wonder how many went on to reoffend ???
Take it up the the prosecution.

Sponsored Links
No that is very much the job of a good defence lawyer. Why do you think people's difficult childhood or drug dependancy is considered? Mitigation. Mitigation can play a huge part in reducing a sentence.

On the flip side.. I'd rather a few criminals went free, than a single innocent person get convicted.

Wonder how many scheister prosecution lawyers with held or chose not to
Disclose information that have resulted in innocent people being found guilty ?????

Post office horizon prosecutions may be ???

Sponsored Links
That would be grounds for appeal.

In the Post Office case - I recall (from memory) that the CPS wasn't involved, these were private prosecutions. Its a fairly unique situation, though increasingly its not just the Post Office (and RSPCA as another example) bringing private prosecutions. We are seeing retailers do similar things. In the post office scenario there are lots of questions being asked about the objectivity of a "victim" led prosecution.

The CPS at least test if there is a case to answer on the face of the evidence. They don't do "case building" that is the job of the police, so there is at least some separation of duty.

this is a good read on the Post office f***up

All those in the know or responsible for the prosecutions of these sub post masters including some union officials ? Who did zilch on there behalf ????

Should all be financially bankrupted
All there assets siezed including any pension pots and savings property the lot

Than put em on a flight to Rwanda

And afaik nobody absolutely no body has been prosecuted or brought before the courts who were responsible for what is the biggest miscarriage of justice this country has ever had ??????

And afaik nobody absolutely no body has been prosecuted or brought before the courts who were responsible for what is the biggest miscarriage of justice this country has ever had ??????
The plane has not taken off yet...?:confused:

Loony left lawyers have for four years been successfully preventing an African rapist from being deported. This has cost the taxpayer £500,000 and is still going on. I wonder how much the Rwanda scandal has cost us so far?

Who are these lawyers? What are their names?

Loony left lawyers have for four years been successfully preventing an African rapist from being deported. This has cost the taxpayer £500,000 and is still going on. I wonder how much the Rwanda scandal has cost us so far?

Who are these lawyers? What are their names?

Andy is brainwashed by the Daily Mail

Sponsored Links
Back