human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

Sponsored Links
All the problems in the UK you have mentioned are caused by decades of Conservative rule.
And look at how they have brainwashed you into blaming refugees.

the NHS is overwhelmed because the Conservative govt have siphoned off money to private contracts.

Its funny how you blame refugees for costing this country money

I don’t see you complaining about Owen Paterson taking a £500k bung
I don’t see you complaining about Brexit costing this country billions
I don’t see you complaining the Rwanda scheme is a total waste of money.
I don’t see you complaining about the Rwanda scheme means refugees coming from Rwanda

but then you don’t because you’ve been brainwashed by the Tory party.
I forgot to mention the Loony Leftie Remoaners.

Sponsored Links
It's OK, Boris will pass a law exempting these awful illegals from the ECtHR.

It's sad really. Just like the poor disillusioned, losing Brexit remainers, these legal challenges are just wasting time and money but more importantly, they are giving these 'asylum seekers' false hope. It will happen, they will start sending them to Rwanda, Boris will see to it.

They need to open up a local airport to Dover and take people straight to the airport the minute they set foot on the UK. They can be processed en-route to Rwanda.

How shocking for Boris' supporters to learn that the government is expected to act lawfully.

We already know that Johnson has no compunction in breaking the law.

He set the tone for his acolytes.

Some people like lawbreakers.

I see SMG has a logo referencing one of Johnson's previous victims.

It's sad really. Just like the poor disillusioned, losing Brexit remainers, these legal challenges are just wasting time and money but more importantly, they are giving these 'asylum seekers' false hope. It will happen, they will start sending them to Rwanda, Boris will see to it.

They need to open up a local airport to Dover and take people straight to the airport the minute they set foot on the UK. They can be processed en-route to Rwanda.
Mottie fell for the govts propaganda.

The govt knew it would fail

the purpose of the scheme was to get people like Mottie blaming lawyers, lefties, asylum seekers.

it’s all this government do: create division and hatred.

It will go through the legal process. It will end in one of 2 ways:
- Government will declare the ECHR not fit for purpose, meddling in domestic affairs
- Government will win.

We cannot support these levels:
_124170343_optimised-channel_boat_crossings_12apr-nc.png

Neither will be as happy as Notch.

I fear his happiness may be short lived.
Why would I be happy, we have a lying cheating govt in power.

I will be happy when it is gone and democracy can be restored

Sponsored Links
Back