I’d be up for this:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I don't even need a weapon - have my own scaffold pole! It'd be like Dads Army!
Ellal could do his bit too by giving any enemy invaders a dirty look and a damn good talking to.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We already have our own internet warriors so Stick denso,notch,noseall and Carmen on the front line they will repel any invaders . They will bore them to death on the beaches with their bullshyte ideas

We already have our own internet warriors so Stick denso,notch,noseall and Carmen on the front line they will repel any invaders . They will bore them to death on the beaches with their bullshyte ideas
The problem with that would be getting them to the front line, their idea of confrontation is to say nasty things about Putin, Trump etc etc on here.

An awful lot of people seem happy to send young kids to fight their wars for them

An awful lot of people seem happy to send young kids to fight their wars for them
can't imagine any of our young kids being any use, they're mostly fat or mental health or other such excuse taught to them by left wing teachers

be a lot of white van man turn up, i'd go in mine, take the chain saw with me

Himmy can bore for England so he'd be the number one candidate :ROFLMAO:

What a sad state of affairs. Regardless of the motives behind this advice from the military chief, how the heck have we got to this.

Cluster **** right enough.

I don't even need a weapon - have my own scaffold pole! It'd be like Dads Army!
Ellal could do his bit too by giving any enemy invaders a dirty look and a damn good talking to.

So there are dogs then there are dumb dogs then there is Mottie.

Why don't they train more soldiers and invest more in the army. Oops Tory failure means cuts everywhere because they can't grow the economy.

So there are dogs then there are dumb dogs then there is Mottie.

Why don't they train more soldiers and invest more in the army. Oops Tory failure means cuts everywhere because they can't grow the economy.
To think there are some who'd like to see even less defence spending, do away with our nuclear deterrent etc. Mainly folk who live in some cuddly wuddly cloud cuckoo land. Would leave us as a complete sitting duck if things did ever escalate.

Sponsored Links
Back