I’m watching the ITV news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't Mottie; we need less scaremongering.

Listen to yourself: "Lockdown"; "Curfew"; get off those computer games

Do you really want things like lockdown and curfews in this free country of ours?? I'd welcome such severe measures to tackle the real problems that we face (crime, drugs, immigrants, benefit fraud) but this is ridiculous. What a load of sheep we have become.

Andy can you explain how severe measures such as a curfew or lock down would benefit the following

Drugs.
Immigrants.
Crime.
Benefit fraud.

If careless behaviour ends up affecting your life Andy it will be too late to regret your trolling mate. My Missus is a manager in the NHS and this is a really threat.

we have been asked nicely to distance ourselves. People can still go out but stay apart. SIMPLE.

Sponsored Links
WTF is wrong with people. We need a proper lockdown or curfew. NOW

Those of us that can see the consequences of our loved ones getting infected have a different outlook.

I watched the clip of the Spanish converting a Madrid warehouse to hold 5,500 patients o_O

They reckon that mountain gorilla's in Uganda and Rwanda could be affected by Thi virus

As far as I am concerned there are a few people that I hope get the virus and snuff

The r s hole who threw a brick at my cat years ago

The other r s hole who broke into. My van

To all. Of them and others good riddance to bad rubbish :LOL: hope the grim reaper pays them all a visit :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
That r s hole in Scotland who kidnapped ad killed that little girl hope he gets it and dies in agony
That scum. Bag who threw that little boy off of that roof

That scum. Bag who stabbed. That Mp
Joe Cox

Just listen to him, he sounds broken.

OK

Now what do u want us in here to do hmmmm

How about u form some type of vigilante group were u live and police the streets

Can't sit in a park with others but we can all cram into tescos fighting over bog rolls

OK

Now what do u want us in here to do hmmmm

How about u form some type of vigilante group were u live and police the streets

Can't sit in a park with others but we can all cram into tescos fighting over bog rolls

Why don't you follow the advice? It's not hard.

Why don't you follow the advice? It's not hard.

I am a key worker governmet said so :cool:

Pain suffering death sexual abuse cruelty

Go and talk to doctors in a war zone

Or refugee camp were children die from the want of a bar of soap

Who did you vote for notch , I only ask so I don’t make an ass of myself assuming , know what I mean old chap
I voted for Lib Dem in the 2019 election, not that Im a fan of them.

I live in a constituency with a 20,000 majority, so it made little difference who I voted for.

Try googling:
55 Tufton street
Matthew Elliott

It might give you an insight into the government that is in power.

Correct. The real reason they need people to stay at home is they do not want to be put into the situation where they will have to choose who they treat - it will be the young over the old.

The principles are the same. People in healthcare want to help as many as they can but when the system is going to be swamped they will have to make these decisions - who lives and who dies.

We may disagree on politics and a few other things :) but I hope you and your family stay safe.

Too many people think this is not real.

...and I am staggered at the ****ing stupidity of people. Colombia road market, outside gyms, football matches, masses of hikers. WTF is wrong with people. We need a proper lockdown or curfew. NOW!
Which bit of ""stay at home""" means......fek off to Snowdonia?????? FFS

...and I am staggered at the ****ing stupidity of people. Colombia road market, outside gyms, football matches, masses of hikers. WTF is wrong with people. We need a proper lockdown or curfew. NOW!
Which bit of ""stay at home""" means......fek off to Snowdonia?????? FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back