I’m watching the ITV news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...and I am staggered at the ****ing stupidity of people. Colombia road market, outside gyms, football matches, masses of hikers. WTF is wrong with people. We need a proper lockdown or curfew. NOW!

Sponsored Links
have to be curfew, we had shops only allowing 2 in the shop - BUT that meant people in the street next to each other.
Have a park near by and people playing team games
childrens play area, and Mums & dads sitting on benches and children all together, unlikely to be same family but possible i guess.
and a big coastal area had to close as they were overwelmed with the number of day trippers and only stayed open expecting a few people walking around and walking dogs , not 100's of day trippers, treating it like a normal easter break, with the great weather
We also have a lot of 2nd homes here and again on ITV news suggested people should stay in primary home.

ITS crazy at the moment what people think is OK

and look at some of the stats and they would realise we are worse then italy !!!! and very high, although at the PM briefing , told not to compare

I'm sure tomorrow things may change with enforcement.

we are pretty much isolating and only going out for food every few days, again NOT stock piling , but getting just what is needed for a few days
and had to put a few trades off , all planned in this week, which is unfortunatly as they are very good and have a long lead time usually - so had to wait 8 weeks

...and I am staggered at the ****ing stupidity of people. Colombia road market, outside gyms, football matches, masses of hikers. WTF is wrong with people. We need a proper lockdown or curfew. NOW!

you won’t get it mate, the world is full of snowflake ****s like johnd noseall and that lass Galahad , it also doesn’t help having jonbey and notch on the loose without medication.

No we don't Mottie; we need less scaremongering.

Listen to yourself: "Lockdown"; "Curfew"; get off those computer games

Do you really want things like lockdown and curfews in this free country of ours?? I'd welcome such severe measures to tackle the real problems that we face (crime, drugs, immigrants, benefit fraud) but this is ridiculous. What a load of sheep we have become.

Sponsored Links
Listen to yourself: "Lockdown"; "Curfew"; get off those computer games. Do you really want things like lockdown and curfews in this free country of ours??

According to you, lockdown works so are you just looking for a pointless argument? Grow up, it’s real.

The present situation reminds me of the story of Eyam, a village in Derbyshire, which is famous for isolating itself during the Bubonic Plague, and successfully preventing the spread of the disease to the north of England.

They are talking on the radio about stopping people leaving London to. Go. Into. The country

How will they enforce it if it happens

Some of these country's that have gone to a full. Lock down wil be in for trouble if it gos on for any length of time

I mean european countries

Fance in particular

We will see. Meanwhile I recommend you calm down and do something else?
We are already seeing or aren’t they showing it on the Disney channel? I have a recommendation for you. Try looking at your last 192 posts (as that’s all it goes back to) and show me one DIY question you have asked or answered. Don’t bother I’ll tell you, the answer is none so it’s obvious what you are on here for you sad pathetic bastard. Go away and get a life.

What will they do shoot people

Law and order ect will. Only werk with people's consent

If they detain people en masse what will. They do with em

Put them. In holding camps
1. Hopefully. Maybe just crack a few skulls.
2. They have my consent
3, Yes

Do you really want things like lockdown and curfews in this free country of ours?? .
You sound like a petulant child.
Do you not want to do the best for your fellow man? Your NHS, your exhausted docs?

I have a feeling you're one of those self-entitled people who hate being told what to do. Oh, and that you're also upset you can't go back to the pub!

They are talking on the radio about stopping people leaving London to. Go. Into. The country
I was quite tempted to scoop up my dad in law, partner and the animals and drive to my late dad's house in Cornwall. Wish we had gone when thought about it about 10 days ago.

Well. I refuse to be frightened by all. This csper

I will. Get up tomorrow go to work
Obviously I cannot go. In the cafe :eek: they have shut em

So. Its a trip to Griggs

:LOL:

Ball. Cocks to it

I. Am a key worker :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back