I agree with Donald Trump

This forum is full of ignorant fascists
Ignorant means lacking knowledge, or rude through lack of knowledge of good manners. So, in our 'freedom of speech' country, are we not permitted to express our concerns? You know WWT, the same freedom of speech of which the so called ROP are allowed to express on a daily basis against the Western values? You know the one, where they are permitted to congregate, carrying fake bomb backpacks and holding placards against the infidel? The same people that are not arrested under incitement to racial tension?
Then again, the internet is full of people, on the left and right, taking out their own frustrations on others, creating scapegoats.
Who are the scapegoats? Surely not the Muslim population? I would say it were the other way round. Our ever so loving Government and others across the globe, should take heed and not ignore the warning signs of the Islamists wanting, nay, demanding, that their way of life is the way forward.
I and dare I say many others on here, are NOT anti Muslim. We, in our freedom of speech country, embrace people from different creeds, cultures and religion to our shores. These people of course, must embrace our once great country, integrate, learn the language and be willing to voice their hatred against those who wish to destroy the privileges that are bestowed upon them.

Sponsored Links
Stop spouting so much bile.

You are no better than those you criticise.
You lie to prove a point, you label people racist or Islamaphobic at the drop of a hat(psychological bullying)in fact you are the sort of person most black people despise.

So why are so many posts removed? Oh yes, suppression of free speech. :LOL:

Interesting that you can speak for most black people.

Actually I have called very few people racist, on the only occasion I can recall the person concerned agreed they were racist. As for Islamophobia, the forum is full of it.

Have a word with your mate John D mod then. We are ALL permitted freedom of speech in OUR country. Not so in the ROP's homelands
?
Actually I have called very few people racist, on the only occasion I can recall the person concerned agreed they were racist. As for Islamophobia, the forum is full of it.
Get real and re read most posts. Posters on here are anti terrorist. Most of which lately are Islamic

Have a word with your mate John D mod then. We are ALL permitted freedom of speech in OUR country. Not so in the ROP's homelands
?
Get real and re read most posts. Posters on here are anti terrorist. Most of which lately are Islamic

Your use of the derogatory term RoP makes it clear you hate Muslims. By the way, more Muslims than Christians are killed by Islamists, and many if not most Muslims consider Islamists not to be Muslims.

Sponsored Links
?

Your use of the derogatory term RoP makes it clear you hate Muslims. By the way, more Muslims than Christians are killed by Islamists, and many if not most Muslims consider Islamists not to be Muslims.

Many posts are removed because of snivelling apologists complaining because they don't agree with someone's opinions. The same that lie through their teeth to justify an opinion.

Your use of the derogatory term RoP makes it clear you hate Muslims.
Derogatory? Hate Muslims? How did you come to that conclusion? Firstly, it has been described somewhere, that Islam is the ROP. The Bible is bad enough, but the Koran states that death to anyone that is a disbeliever. The 14th century religion must get into the real world - oh hang on, it just did. Women in Saudi are now allowed to vote. Whatever next, let them drive?
By the way, more Muslims than Christians are killed by Islamists, and many if not most Muslims consider Islamists not to be Muslims.
If MOST Muslims consider Islamists not Muslims, then why don't they shout from the rooftops condemming them? Why don't other Muslim countries, such as Saudi etc come out and slate Izal. You know why, they are funding them. They all want to dominate the Western world. You know the one, the Western world where they want to live, enjoy the benefits, then criticise our values.

You lie to prove a point, you label people racist or Islamaphobic at the drop of a hat(psychological bullying)in fact you are the sort of person most black people despise.

I am qualified to speak out for quite a few black or mixed race people.

Along comes another one with puril

Islamophobia is justified when you see not only how they abuse their host country, but the free speech it has mistakenly given them.

So, between a group of thousands of ROP demonstrating in central London, calling for jihad and spouting anti-Western hate, and a tiny number of white, British demonstrators opposing them - which ones do you reckon our 'brave' officers of the law will come down harder on and closely scrutinise?

But both believe they are followers of Islam.....

The Nazis claimed to be followers of Christ. Those who committed massacres in Rwanda claimed to be followers of Christ. Christians slaughtered Muslims in refugee camps in Lebanon. Christians slaughtered Muslims in Srebreniza. Do we conclude that Christians are genocidal? :rolleyes:

Islamophobia is justified when you see not only how they abuse their host country, but the free speech it has mistakenly given them.

So, between a group of thousands of ROP demonstrating in central London, calling for jihad and spouting anti-Western hate, and a tiny number of white, British demonstrators opposing them - which ones do you reckon our 'brave' officers of the law will come down harder on and closely scrutinise?

Well, you've shown your true colours. You have an inability to distinguish between the actions of a small group, and about 3 million moderates. :rolleyes:

Massively more Americans die at the hands of non Muslims than through a terror attack. Let's ban not just Muslims entering the States, but non Muslims too? :)

Well, you've shown your true colours. You have an inability to distinguish between the actions of a small group, and about 3 million moderates. :rolleyes:

Massively more Americans die at the hands of non Muslims than through a terror attack. Let's ban not just Muslims entering the States, but non Muslims too? :)

Trump is one man with one opinion, yes he has followers who agree but that's only natural(naive and mislead)as the US is relatively new to non homegrown terror attacks.

Trump is a very dangerous man with little up top, let's hope he's just a flavour of the month and his followers are just showing knee-jerk reactions.

Nazi Germany was full of moderates (ohyesidid), the silent majority (again Hitler got 30% something of the vote) can be considered part of the whole if they support the Islamic regimes they live within or shelter.

This '3 million moderates' argument, why should I care about this majority when the minority can still live and thrive within them?

Unless you can point to some wonderful examples of Islamic contribution to human progress that makes 'Islam' respectable and worthwhile.

'Not blowing up people' is about the most worthwhile contribution to society Islam seems to make.

I have about as much respect or care for Islam as funda'mental'ist bible bashing creationists, both can go jump of a bridge.

But both believe they are followers of Islam.....

The Nazis claimed to be followers of Christ. Those who committed massacres in Rwanda claimed to be followers of Christ. Christians slaughtered Muslims in refugee camps in Lebanon. Christians slaughtered Muslims in Srebreniza. Do we conclude that Christians are genocidal? :rolleyes:

That's a non-sequitur, that is.

Sponsored Links
Back