President Trump and the State Visit to the UK

There are Yemeni Christians who are no longer able to visit relatives in the USA. The relatives in the USA could become angry and this could incite them to become aggressive against the ban
It can't have escaped your attention that Christians just aren't as shooty. It's literally part of their doctrine: Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek; Muslims are supposed to take up arms against the unbeliever.

Sponsored Links
If one is being critical of terrorism carried out by followers of one religion one has to give the same criticism to terrorism carried out by all other religions.

Only in the mind of a liberal minded progressive secularist who gives succour to islam and its followers would one do that.

If one is being critical of terrorism carried out by followers of one religion one has to give the same criticism to terrorism carried out by all other religions.
Yes, but you also need to prioritise your focus onto the ones who are doing most of the terrorism. Which at the moment isn't Christians.

Gerry, you're being a dick with the quotes. It's sad when someone has to make stuff up to try and make points and a sure sign they are losing the argument.
I shall stop debating with you until you remember you're a grown-up.

Sponsored Links
Yes, but you also need to prioritise your focus onto the ones who are doing most of the terrorism. Which at the moment isn't Christians.
You're taking on this thread about the US president's proclamation.

Most terrorism in his country is by white people who are nominally Christians.

maybe it's the same definition as you. Tell me your definition and I'll see.

I don't know what direction you had in mind when you said "the ones who are doing most of the terrorism"

Do you know how many acts of terrorism have been perpetrated in the US by Syrian refugees? I do.

OK.

My definition is the same as yours except that it does not attempt to target people whose race, religion or nationality are specifically selected from those different to my own.

Your turn.

Look its the Queen meeting assad....

The bloke who barrel bombs his own people.
bliar wanted to knight him.
Where were all the libertard flag waving protestors?

Since you're so interested, where were you?

Sitting in my armchair.
Where else?

I think I spotted you.
So you think Syria would be more stable if there was regime change.
Your beloved bliar did that in Iraq and look what happened.

Ooh, look Roger, they demonstrated in Syria too! Just like Americans are doing in America.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13902967
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...gainst-Assad-for-the-first-time-in-years.html

Sitting in my armchair.
Where else?

I think I spotted you.
So you think Syria would be more stable if there was regime change.
Your beloved bliar did that in Iraq and look what happened.

Ha ha, changing the goal posts now you've been proven wrong again? Why don't you ever do any research before you spout off?

Sponsored Links
Back