President Trump and the State Visit to the UK

tbh I could not care less who trump bans from the US

What I will say though that there were & are plenty of people in Iraq who risked there lives working directly for the American army as interpreters , liason officers etc etc who were promised that they would be looked after i.e taken to the US . It is a total disgrace that these people are abandoned to there fate ??

so some type of exemption must be made for these people & there families

As for banning muslim migrants ? refigees etc . afai am concerned it has got very little to do with terrorism or the threat of terrorism

fact is you are storing up potential problems in the future with civil un-rest , over crowding , lack of housing , pressure on social services , schools , health care , intergrating etc etc

All those in favour of it have failed to answer the question as to how many we should take ??

hundreds , thousands , tens of thousands , hundreds of thousands , million ??? what is the figure ?

its about time some one comes up with a figure ????????????

Sponsored Links
Look its the Queen meeting assad....

The bloke who barrel bombs his own people.
bliar wanted to knight him.
Where were all the libertard flag waving protestors?

He's a muslim. Libby flag wavers look out for muslims. If the visit had been cancelled it would have been "racist". Other muslims may have been radicalised because one of there own was snubbed.

It can't have escaped your attention that Christians just aren't as shooty. It's literally part of their doctrine:

The American ones definitely are.

It can't have escaped your attention, so why did you say it?

Oh yes. To smear people of other religions.

Sponsored Links
Blimey u just gotta laugh :LOL:

all this fuss & protests about a state visit to the UK by trump & there we have a state visit by President Assad , who's old man executed thousands

or that plonker Corbyn praising Fidel castro as a great leader bla blah the bloke imprisoned & executed thousands of Cubans

And then there is that petition 1.8 million & growing :LOL: who cares I say

Is Assad a muslim ??

corbyn is an IRA sympathiser and cohort as seen here in deep discussion with IRA man jerry adams...

MP-Jeremy-Corbyn-w_3469446b.jpg

You certainly have a wide range of hate figures.

Apart from other retired English plumbers, are there any groups you don't hate?

Haven't you seen the news?
MPs have voted by a majority of 384 to allow Prime Minister Theresa May to get Brexit negotiations under way.

What do you pin your hopes on now?
Some motely group of protestors kow towing to the likes off ken Clarke, bliar, alistar Campbell, mandleson , Richard branston et al.

You certainly have a wide range of hate figures.

Apart from other retired English plumbers, are there any groups you don't hate?

who me

cannot say I hate any one or hate any group

hate may be a tadge over the top

Haven't you seen the news?
MPs have voted by a majority of 384 to allow Prime Minister Theresa May to get Brexit negotiations under way.

What do you pin your hopes on now?
Some motely group of protestors kow towing to the likes off ken Clarke, bliar, alistar Campbell, mandleson , Richard branston et al.

And all them MPs who voted against should be de-selected & slung out , apart from the SNP MP's & Ken Clarke because I like the bloke

the rest out the door imho

Maybe we should sack all the MPs who voted against their constituents wishes.

I'm sure somebody called for it earlier.

Goodbye Theresa.

I think I may have stumbled across one of the first pictures of Trump
truth.jpg

and suppporting if you are the average american.

Sponsored Links
Back