I agree with Donald Trump

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Or at least, quite a lot of humourists and antifascists.

Like Nige, Trump is brave enough to say what needs to be said. Unfortunately we never end up with these politicians in power, just the usual useless shower of shoite instead.

Vote Trump!
Vote Farage!

In all seriousness why would you stop Trump coming here. If he come's he'll only visit briefly. He'll spend a lot of his own cash. He won't expect social housing or benefits. He won't bomb or behead anyone. He won't work in the black economy. He won't demand that things are changed to suit him. He won't smuggle his family and friends in. He'll embrace British values and tradition and enjoy them. Ideal visitor.

If Donald Trump is barred from entering the UK because of what he has said, then equally, the UK should also deport those Muslim preachers of hate (you know the one's we continually hear about in the media) . You know they won't deport anyone, citing "freedom of speech" (the very thing DT is practicing)

What do we do with the Irish, or is it the Catholics? I'm not sure.

In all seriousness why would you stop Trump coming here. If he come's he'll only visit briefly. He'll spend a lot of his own cash. He won't expect social housing or benefits. He won't bomb or behead anyone. He won't work in the black economy. He won't demand that things are changed to suit him. He won't smuggle his family and friends in. He'll embrace British values and tradition and enjoy them. Ideal visitor.

He will be coming here to ensure that his two very large Golfing Complex`s, Hotels will be finished and make more money from the Scottish and UK Economy to boost his wealth,
he has already demanded that the North Sea Wind Farm overlooking his Golf Course be removed, costing the Scottish Economy many billions especially at a time when Oil Production in that area is in freefall, leaving a Large Section of Aberdeen and surrounding are without employment.
Ms Sturgeon has said he is not welcome in Scotland even as a visitor.

Excellent!

I've met many Irish people and know a number of Catholics (and probably more who don't make a song and dance about it) and, perhaps surprisingly, I've never felt in the least bit threatened!

I've met many Irish people and know a number of Catholics (and probably more who don't make a song and dance about it) and, perhaps surprisingly, I've never felt in the least bit threatened!

Don't they still phone up places and say there is a bomb somewhere or other? Surely that is representative of every single Irish person and possibly every single catholic too?

Meanwhile, Mr Hassan down the corner shop seems like a nice chap. My doctor is quite good too, despite his dodgy education at some Iranian university, I don't think he wants to kill me.

My doctor is quite good too, despite his dodgy education at some Iranian university, I don't think he wants to kill me.

Ahh but he probably will, with an unintentional overdose of some innocuous medication, when he writes 1000ml, instead of 10ml ;);)

Sponsored Links
Back