I agree with Donald Trump

Ahh but he probably will, with an unintentional overdose of some innocuous medication, when he writes 1000ml, instead of 10ml ;);)

Thanks for the heads up(y)

I'll check out the religion of the lady at Boots. Hopefully she'll be a sharp eyed Christian.

Sponsored Links
Your wit will be lost on the RWR Woods, as will the fact that you are not firmly aboard the anti-Muslim band wagon.
Of course ALL Muslims are bad, if a great thinker like Trump says so.

Senior police officers and politicians claim there are no, no go areas in the uk. Rank and file officers say there are. Who do you believe?

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

Their shocking testimonies are in stark contrast to the official responses from politicians and the Metropolitan Police, who have rounded on Mr Trump’s controversial claims.

The Republican frontrunner provoked fury across the globe on Monday when he said that all Muslims should be banned from entering America to combat terrorism.
Full story

If we are given conflicting opinions in this way, I tend to believe the rank and file officers rather than politicians and their underlings. It's a well-known fact that politicians lie, and the senior police officers just do as they are told under threat of losing their jobs.

However, from the report:
"Meanwhile in an interview last year Tom Winsor, Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary, warned that there are “cities in the Midlands where the police never go” because local communities refuse to engage with law enforcement."
Interesting that someone in a high position has dared to tell the truth. I bet he got a talking to afterwards.

I can well believe that there are no-go areas for the police. Muslims, as part of the great take-over, have already created their own 'countries within a country' where they apply their own sharia law and refuse to accept our own laws.

Interestingly, though, I wonder whether other services such as the Fire and Rescue departments and ambulances also need to ask permission before they venture into these areas. Needless to say, I am sure that dole offices are still welcomed.

Sponsored Links
There are parts of Coventry, and I dare say parts of many other cities that are virtually no go areas for many services, and especially difficult for the contractors I know of on housing repair contracts.

This is due to chavilisation though and not related to any specific deity.

Perhaps drones should be targeting benefit offices to remove their source of funding?

If Donald Trump is barred from entering the UK because of what he has said, then equally, the UK should also deport those Muslim preachers of hate (you know the one's we continually hear about in the media) . You know they won't deport anyone, citing "freedom of speech" (the very thing DT is practicing)

donald trump is standing for a position off importance and trust in the good old usa
brain dead rambllings seem par for the course
if you condemn or restrict a group because say 1% are guilty thats the whole world guilty off something

Last edited:
If Donald Trump is barred from entering the UK because of what he has said, then equally, the UK should also deport those Muslim preachers of hate (you know the one's we continually hear about in the media) . You know they won't deport anyone, citing "freedom of speech" (the very thing DT is practicing)

donald trump is standing for a position off importance and trust in the good old usa
brain dead rambllings seem par for the course
if you condemn or restrict a group because say 1% are guilty thats the whole world guilty off something
As I read it, Jock was not condemning 'a group' (presumably you refer to muslims in general). He was condemning the '1%' - the hate preachers who, incidentally, seem to be given carte blanche to continue their dangerous practices.

I can't decide if they give tacit approval or are afraid of recriminations.

I can't decide if they give tacit approval or are afraid of recriminations.
Probably some of each. Those of the latter classification, though, (should they exist) could do with growing some balls.

Very much like the Irish, and it was particularly noticeable among Irish Catholic priests and Bishops, have always been very reluctant to condemn IRA crimes.

Coincidentally,

FT5S-Gerry-Adams-Donald-Trump-Irish-Voice.jpg

original

"To enter the event, Mr Trump would have had to walk past protests from the relatives of Catholics who had been shot, beaten and exiled by the IRA after the organisation declared its first ceasefire on 31 August, 1994."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...antiira-terror-protests-in-1995-34272622.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nths-before-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-dinner-before-IRA-London-terror-attack.html

I suppose some terrorists are more acceptable than others.

Last edited:
Of course ALL Muslims are bad, if a great thinker like Trump says so.

Sorry Nosey, but if Trump is a great thinker, you are unfortunately at the other end of the thinking scale. Between the two of you, I believe that his thoughts would be far more enlightening than yours, any day of the week.

Sorry to break it to you, China. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back