I agree with Donald Trump

Their brains work differently to ours

delight in whipping themselves into a mass frenzy

Sorry I'm confused again. Is that the Irish? Or the French? Maybe the Spanish? Or the Brazilians? Or the Sikhs, if it's not country specific.

Or just the plain old mob of Mark Duggan supporters when they want a new TV and trainers? They generally seemed like nice people too I suspect. Who would have thought it?

But yes I do agree that people living under a regime they don't like, might get excited now and again. Ask the Scottish nationalists. Not all the Scottish now mind, just the ones who think like it.

Sponsored Links
Fascists can always find someone to fear and to hate.

Sorry Nosey, but if Trump is a great thinker, you are unfortunately at the other end of the thinking scale. Between the two of you, I believe that his thoughts would be far more enlightening than yours, any day of the week.

Sorry to break it to you, China. ;)
Says more about you than it does aboot me......China.

Chin-chin.

being at "the opposite end of thinking to the trumper" is a great compliment.

some punctuation added

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A great thinker?

The man stated he'd build a wall the entire length of the US/Mexico border and make Mexico pay.

Is he a member of DIYnot?
:)

This same matter has just been discussed on BBC Question Time and the predictably left-wing audience were overwhelmingly critical of Mr Trump. The majority of the audience (those who were chosen to speak!) also appeared to be strongly in favour of more immigration from the Middle East.
What a surprise!

This same matter has just been discussed on BBC Question Time and the predictably left-wing audience were overwhelmingly critical of Mr Trump. The majority of the audience (those who were chosen to speak!) also appeared to be strongly in favour of more immigration from the Middle East.
What a surprise!
Ahh Question Time,, the BBC flagship current affairs program with the "specially selected" audience (yep "specially selected" to represent the complete opposite view of certain guests ) And we're told the BBC is completely unbiased. !!!!!!

WOW, the RWR are getting petty. It's a pity 'great thinking' has not filtered down to the lower echelons of GD.

Thanks John, everyone got the idea though. Chin-chin.

What a surprise!
It's the do-gooders fault.

What a surprise!

If the audience are that keen, perhaps hmrc could offer a voluntary uplift in their income tax coding? I'm sure a simple phone call from audience members to the tax office could see the adjustment in their take-home, the very next month.

In all seriousness why would you stop Trump coming here. If he come's he'll only visit briefly. He'll spend a lot of his own cash. He won't expect social housing or benefits. He won't bomb or behead anyone. He won't work in the black economy. He won't demand that things are changed to suit him. He won't smuggle his family and friends in. He'll embrace British values and tradition and enjoy them. Ideal visitor.

He will be coming here to ensure that his two very large Golfing Complex`s, Hotels will be finished and make more money from the Scottish and UK Economy to boost his wealth,
he has already demanded that the North Sea Wind Farm overlooking his Golf Course be removed, costing the Scottish Economy many billions especially at a time when Oil Production in that area is in freefall, leaving a Large Section of Aberdeen and surrounding are without employment.
Ms Sturgeon has said he is not welcome in Scotland even as a visitor.

I suggest you look at the facts of Trump in Aberdeen a lot harder.

He used his right to object to a very unsuitable site for a ridiculous scheme just north of Aberdeen bay. He is not the only objector. The scheme was badly thought out and pushed through by that other muppet Salmond and his SNP lapdog Sturgeon.

The windfarm is unlikely to even make a small dent on the current employment problems here. All of the equipment is likely to be manufactured, installed and largely serviced from abroad if previous windfarms are anything to go by. Even if there were significant jobs on offer it's unlikely offshore oil workers would have the skills to do it.

Trump has put all plans for expansion of his golf course/hotel on hold until the Windfarm problem is resolved and that is what is actually going to cost the local economy albeit on a small scale. I very much doubt the windfarm was going to make billions and certainly none of it would be seen in Aberdeen, that would be diverted to the central belt as usual.

Trump is a dik but at least he says it like he sees it. I like non PC people for that at least.

What a surprise!

If the audience are that keen, perhaps hmrc could offer a voluntary uplift in their income tax coding? I'm sure a simple phone call from audience members to the tax office could see the adjustment in their take-home, the very next month.
I'm afraid that when more and more immigrants roll in we shall all find out income tax increasing to pay for their hand-outs and healthcare.

Do some research. I think you will find that immigrants are less likely to sponge, apart from squeegee merchants of course. However ... I am against the huge numbers entering Blighty, increasing demand on resources.

Sponsored Links
Back