I agree with Donald Trump

Good point about ventilation. I guess older houses were designed to allow some air through. Not sure I'd want to live in one unless there is a way to damp proof walls.

Sponsored Links
And he can warm the building with hot air. The man is a backside. I tried to write ass, UK style, and it kept linking to a user with that name!!!!

Can you please explain it oh great one.
Once upon a time, there were some nasty racists and they came across some people who were a different colour to them.......:censored:

I realise that you exist in a permanent state of bewilderment at what everyone is saying on here, but just for you Boyo - islam is not a race.

Sponsored Links
This same matter has just been discussed on BBC Question Time and the predictably left-wing audience were overwhelmingly critical of Mr Trump. The majority of the audience (those who were chosen to speak!) also appeared to be strongly in favour of more immigration from the Middle East.
What a surprise!

If the audience are that keen, perhaps hmrc could offer a voluntary uplift in their income tax coding? I'm sure a simple phone call from audience members to the tax office could see the adjustment in their take-home, the very next month.
I'm afraid that when more and more immigrants roll in we shall all find out income tax increasing to pay for their hand-outs and healthcare.

Do some research. I think you will find that immigrants are less likely to sponge, apart from squeegee merchants of course. However ... I am against the huge numbers entering Blighty, increasing demand on resources.

The less desirable immis don't half cost us all a lot of money.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Interesting. We should have a points system, based on skills. So an Indian/Bangladeshi chef would be allowed in, but an unskilled Indian or Pole wouldn't. Fat chance. Note that the average non immigrant Britain costs money according to that link.

Yes, unfortunately, without a points system, we are condemned to keep accepting all the world's dross. We are stuck with indigenous liabilities - probably always have been. Pointless importing more of the same.

Oddly enough I agree with you. Improving the skill levels of the poorest in society is surely of value though. Not sure how.

We've made education less rigorous and encouraged/allowed many to adopt lifestyles and attitudes that make them unemployable. They are then taught to feel entitled to exist in a destructive underclass and be supported by the taxes of productive people. Educating and training our own people properly is the obvious answer, but all politics is short term these days and importing cheap labour is the quick fix they go for. Then they also let in unemployables from foreign lands who are a big drain and go on to set up their own underclass. This last group is far more dangerous than our own natch-fuelled chavs.

Islamic countries are typically war torn, voilent, sexist (as in women have no rights) and corrupt places.

But we have chavs, clearly this is a relevent comparison, we have chavs = therefore people from islamic countries are OK.

Idiots.

Good point about ventilation. I guess older houses were designed to allow some air through. Not sure I'd want to live in one unless there is a way to damp proof walls.
I don't think they were designed that way. They were just more draughty, compared to the almost hermetically-sealed structures of today.

Can you please explain it oh great one.
Once upon a time, there were some nasty racists and they came across some people who were a different colour to them.......:censored:

I realise that you exist in a permanent state of bewilderment at what everyone is saying on here, but just for you Boyo - islam is not a race.

He isn't the only one who finds the bigotry on this forum disgusting. The repeated attempts to stir up hatred of Muslims are sickening. Then again, the internet is full of people who take out their own inadequacies by bullying other people.

Stop spouting so much bile.

You are no better than those you criticise.
You lie to prove a point, you label people racist or Islamaphobic at the drop of a hat(psychological bullying)in fact you are the sort of person most black people despise.

Sponsored Links
Back