I am a migrant, I think UK is being takenover

A

alsheating

I understand the frustration's why Brit's look down upon immigrant's.

But just walking down the street's in Ipswich, I am noticing that there is a plurge of asian's, another ten years and Ipswich will be like east london. I have yet to see the opposite where I come from and doubt I ever will, so how is it that UK let's part of it's country be dominated like this?
And is'nt the goovernment gona do something, I quiet liked being one of a few asian's around my town.
I'l be honest if the opposite was happening in my country I would be naffed off.
:LOL:

I came here when I was a toddler so I had no choice, I'd like to leave, and I will as soon as I have cleared my debt's and have the required money to move out of UK, maybe in a year or two.

This was meant to be a discussion but seem's it will be just left as a comment....you may comment too.

Sponsored Links
not necessary to talk to yourself LOL

the problem isn't that migrants come here its the numbers that don't add up.
to many come here to get free housing, handouts, welfare etc.

if i went to another EU country would i get the same treatment NO i would have to work or starve to death on the street.

this is what gets peoples backs up! i'm english but have many foreign friends even 2 of my ex's are non EU girls.

the biggest problem is that the workers have to pay for the shirkers, not that everyone fits that description. in places where unemployment outstrips the work it is very difficult to get out of the welfare situation and anyone that finds themselves in that position has my sympathy.

i'm self employed and it isn't that easy for me either as very little work is on the horizon.

It's the massive numbers of immigrants from the EU that is the problem for our country. They are allowed to come in. Nobody consulted us!!!Enoch Powell must be turning in his grave,,, he saw this coming years ago. :mad:

It's the massive numbers of immigrants from the EU that is the problem for our country. They are allowed to come in. Nobody consulted us!!!Enoch Powell must be turning in his grave,,, he saw this coming years ago. :mad:

Absolutely. The left managed to demonise Powell, but what he said in his rivers of blood speech came true, there were race riots in Birmingham and Coventry within months. Powell was not a racist, he just pointed out some uncomfortable truths the PC looney left didnt like, and like today, they tried to shut him up with the racist gag.

Sponsored Links
Enoch Powell was actually set up by the government of the time to produce the "Rivers of Blood" speech. Do a bit of research on the internet and you'll get to the truth. Once he had made the speech, (which the government were fully aware of before he made it) he was castigated by all and sundry. He was hung out to dry. At the end of the day, he only put into words , what the government were actually thinking. They realised it would be highly controversial and so chose a fall guy.

Much of what he said though has come to pass. Specially nowadays with New Labours huge social engineering experiment. Allowing all and sundry to flood our borders, so there can be no arguments about multiculturalism.
Speak against it and your immediately called a racist, xenophobe etc.

Difference is, they can come here and call us whatever they like. Have you ever heard about a native British White man taking an ethnic minority employer to court for anything? No of course you haven't. That's because we can't. Equal Opportunities Act , isn't a two way thing. It only works one way, and that's against White British people.

But now the tories are in power :LOL:
says on tonights news they'll stop australians coming here to work :confused:

I don`t care if you`re Asian , Jewish , East European , Far Eastern , African . I just wish you would get your apostrophe`s in the right place`s :rolleyes:

I don`t care if you`re Asian , Jewish , East European , Far Eastern , African . I just wish you would get your apostrophe`s in the right place`s :rolleyes:
........ and of course, learn to speak English, just like what we does guv ;)

Is' Engli'sh s'till your firs't language in Kent?

I's' 'it?'

Is' Engli'sh s'till your firs't language in Kent?

I's' 'it?'
Yes sir and gord bless your cotton socks for asking. Us country folk have a saying - f**k off and leave us alone, we're in the pub :LOL:

I thought it was called the 'Garden of Eden for non-doms'...

Sponsored Links
Back