I am a republican... but

Stop trying to deflect - again - and get back to the point.
No, you initially claimed they all had the same views. Now they are just all capitalist or neoliberalist. But you don't know who "they" are. Hmmm...

Sponsored Links
You claimed all young global leaders had the same values and ideologies. What if I showed you some who had different views? Would they just be lying?
Show us all some then.
Did I say I had a list? You claimed that young global leaders are sponsored by the WEF, obviously my presumption that you know who they are was wrong.
See your post above.
Those difficult questions are a bugger, aren't they. You'll fit in well here...
They seem to be too difficult for you. You fit in a treat ... when under pressure, Deflect!
No, you initially claimed they all had the same views. Now they are just all capitalist or neoliberalist. But you don't know who "they" are. Hmmm...
They all have the same ideology and values. That ideology is neolberalism. This might be news to you but the WEF is an organisation with capitalist, neoliberal values.
To set an example which you could follow, here's a few names mentioned by Schwaub himself (edit here: these are previous YGL):

Merkel
Putin
Sarkozy
Trudeau

"they have all been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum".

There are plenty of others but you could easily find them yourself.

Now then, back to your list ...

back to your list
The list I don't have? You said you had a list, I didn't.

You're arguments aren't consistent, you need to focus.

One example, all those in the Davos "programme" think alike. China will be in trouble for rocking the boat. But China contributes to the WEF. Can you see the difficulties with that?

Sponsored Links
And Putin, where does he fit in.
Back to school for you.
The list I don't have? You said you had a list, I didn't.

You're arguments aren't consistent, you need to focus.

One example, all those in the Davos "programme" think alike. China will be in trouble for rocking the boat. But China contributes to the WEF. Can you see the difficulties with that?
So you aren't going to tell us about these WEF/YGL types that don't promote the capitalist/neoliberal agenda? Why not, can't you find any?

My argument is perfectly consistent, you simply don't have a coherent refutation and are trying to deflect - again. However, I'll indulge you one more time.

There aren't any 'difficulties' with my argument regarding China. The fact you think there are means you haven't been paying attention to what's going on at all.

WEF loves China. Wonder if you can work out why.

Deflection, answer a question, for once...

Well I gave a famous one, is that not enough?
The only name you mentioned wasn't in connection with YGL but I suspect you've been googling furiously all day and found Bill gates has connections - well done.

So you obviously think Bill Gates isn't a capitalist who supports and promotes the neoliberal ideology.

Lol, that's another rib gone.

You haven't, despite many opportunities, been able to provide a coherent refutation to my argument so we can only assume that you can't.

You have been very lazy and you haven't been paying attention at all. You seem to be the embodiment of what Leni Riefenstahl called "the submissive void" in society.

I've wasted enough time on you regarding this subject already.

All the best
You don't need to answer if you don't want to you know.

You rely on Schwaub's quotes but when I point out he said Putin was a YGL at one point you don't want to know because he doesn't fit your narrative. I get that...

You don't need to answer if you don't want to you know.

You rely on Schwaub's quotes but when I point out he said Putin was a YGL at one point you don't want to know because he doesn't fit your narrative. I get that...
When you pointed out ...

There's another rib gone.

Sponsored Links
Back