I am a republican... but

Sponsored Links
Yes, of course it's great these young global leaders are all coming through ... under the auspices of the same organisation ... with the same values ... same ideologies.
You really think they all have the same values and ideologies, right across the world?

What if I found some that didn't? Would they just be lying?

Ok, like the USA will not be the leading superpower in years to come. You seem to want some kind of democratic say on that?
I doubt I'll have any kind of democratic say on that.

However, it's contentious inasmuch as if the USA begins to determine any country (or group of countries) starts to look like it might be able to challenge American hegemony now or in the future will be a target(s) for destabilisation or worse. Given that, soon, China will be a larger economy and a peer or near peer military opponent then anything could happen.

But that's not the 'discussion' at hand here.

You really think they all have the same values and ideologies, right across the world?

What if I found some that didn't? Would they just be lying?
Lol, you really think the WEF/Davos is a place for discussing different ideologies????

Sponsored Links
Lol, you really think the WEF/Davos is a place for discussing different ideologies????
Irrelevant to my post, you don't half do some jumping around.

these young global leaders are all coming through ... under the auspices of the same organisation ... with the same values ... same ideologies.
You claimed all young global leaders had the same values and ideologies. What if I showed you some who had different views? Would they just be lying?

You claimed all young global leaders had the same values and ideologies. What if I showed you some who had different views? Would they just be lying?
Yes, all the 'Young Global Leaders' as 'sponsored' by WEF have the same ideology. Show me some that have, let's say, an ideology that's not capitalist and/or neoliberal.

Well don't expect it then and don't make out it is some sort of WEF plan to rob you of your say.
Ooops, thrashing about now ... calm down.

China will be a larger economy and a peer or near peer military opponent then anything could happen.
But the US and China are both involved with the WEF/Davos. Are they not on the same page then?

Have you got a list?
Yeah, sure but see below ... after you then ...

Where's your list of all these non-capitalist, non-neoliberal Young Global Leaders?

Sponsored Links
Back