I am a republican... but

Sponsored Links

"For example, since the initiative launched, it’s been claimed that the Great Reset is something that will restrict what you can eat or own.

We previously checked a false claim that the Great Reset book talks about “useless eaters” being eliminated. The line actually came from a 1992 conspiratorial essay about a secret elite group of leaders that control the world."

Fair point, I'll concede those things aren't mentioned in the post and I suppose people's thoughts on those things depend on their worldview and whether they see the WEF as an organisation which wants to make the life of the working man better or whether they see it as almost the opposite.

What, for instance do you make of Schwaub's claim of the WEF 'penetrating cabinets'?

Tells all really, a common misquote of the uneducated.
Uneducated? Well, the quote is there, in all it's glory, at the start of the video.

It's back to school for you!

"For example, since the initiative launched, it’s been claimed that the Great Reset is something that will restrict what you can eat or own.

We previously checked a false claim that the Great Reset book talks about “useless eaters” being eliminated. The line actually came from a 1992 conspiratorial essay about a secret elite group of leaders that control the world."
So you believe the WEF video I posted and The Great Reset are different, competing agendas?

'useless eaters' is a distraction, I never mentioned it.

Sponsored Links
So you believe the WEF video I posted and The Great Reset are different, competing agendas?
No. That is the problem, the Twitter post isn't an agenda. We've already discussed point 1, which of the other 7 specifically are really contentious or wrong?

No. That is the problem, the Twitter post isn't an agenda. We've already discussed point 1, which of the other 7 specifically are really contentious or wrong?
Right, the Twitter post isn't an agenda, it's not aspirational in any way. I mean they made those predictions just for a laugh, right, nothing to do with what they want?

We haven't discussed point 1 at all, you find it uncomfortable as you said it was a misquote.

1st Headline: "You will own nothing and be happy".
2nd Headline: "Whatever you want you will rent."

Sounds great, if you are the group that owns the things everyone else will have to rent.

Sure, the rest of it is blousy and vague, bit like the Brexit stuff.

I suppose it boils down to this: Do you believe the same system & same corporate entities that have brought us to the precipice will now magically save us?

"New Power – The ability to harness the connected crowd to get what you want". "What we found is the most effective way to spread these ideas is if they feel & are ownerless. There may be some people in the background developing a strategy but actually they're structured."

Jeremy Heimans, CEO Purpose Campaigns

May 22, 2020, Purpose: "The biggest team the world has ever seen: Combating misinformation: Launching Verified in collaboration with the #UN"

Wha

Waht do you think of the videos of him interacting with his staff?
I was disgusted by the incident when he was signing something and instead of doing whatever was needed, he motioned for a minion to do it for him.

1st Headline: "You will own nothing and be happy".
It isn't an aim. you probably haven't seen this...

"Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece."

What, for instance do you make of Schwaub's claim of the WEF 'penetrating cabinets'?
Yep, great that young global leaders are coming through.

Unless of course you think that he is proudly announcing, on stage, in public view, that the WEF have somehow stage managed it and are putting their people in positions of authority.

Can you be specific? Which of the 8 points do you find contentious or wrong?
All of them are contentious. Primarily because nowhere does it say all these things are conditional on my consent (or yours). Should they ever come to pass, how do you think you'll be able to have a say or not. Do you think it will be through soe kind of democratic process?

Wow. You'll fit in well here...
You do. You said I was uneducated as I misquoted something. I've shown you the quote and you try to deflect. Another common trait by some on here. Under pressure? Deflect.

It isn't an aim. you probably haven't seen this...

"Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece."
That was addressed in a previous 'discussion'. Please keep up.

Yep, great that young global leaders are coming through.

Unless of course you think that he is proudly announcing, on stage, in public view, that the WEF have somehow stage managed it and are putting their people in positions of authority.
Yes, of course it's great these young global leaders are all coming through ... under the auspices of the same organisation ... with the same values ... same ideologies.

It's not as if we want a choice, is it?

You seem to be labouring under the illusion that the elites and global corporates that make up the WEF have somehow developed strong feelings for people they don't even know and want to do the best they can to make their lives better. If that were true, why haven't they done it already?

Maybe you are a neoliberal?

Sponsored Links
Back