I found out my electrician was not NICEIC registered??

It's called the 'Peter principle' (do a google) it means in any badly run organisation (like a lot of uk companies :LOL: ) everybody gets promoted to their level of incompetence.

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
The man has done absolutely terrible and dangerous work.
But this is normally happening when the clients don’t want to pay the right charges, when they try to look for cheaper and cheaper trades man, or when they try to lowed the quote (bare in mind if trade man is a lot cheaper then the others then must be something wrong). Wherever that’s not a excuse for to be a cowboy.

best r.
Z

Sponsored Links
Ooh, Holmslaw. Whatever happened to him? Wasn't he supposed to be on a Pacific island?
Dunno.. But I think he's edited/deleted ALL his posts.
He did - but, of course, what he couldn't delete were quotes from his posts in other people's posts. So, whatever he was trying to achieve (and for whatever reason he was trying to achieve it), he was never going to be completely successful (as we can see in this thread)!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back