I have a cold...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Headache, tired aching joints, running nose, sore throat- the works!!!

But I have many an important meeting this week, quick resolutions please!!!

Sponsored Links
go to bed !!!!! it's 12:30 ffs!! .... with paracetomol...(lemsip preferably)...

and tough it out tomorrow!

Sponsored Links
vitamin C efforvescents, get them down your pipes first thing in the morning and as soon as you feel to 'drop' again.

I normally take anything that can get me through the working week, by the weekend I am usually so forked that I shut down and sleep all weekend until monday. Thankfully that hasnt happened for a while.

Headache, tired aching joints, running nose, sore throat- the works!!!

But I have many an important meeting this week, quick resolutions please!!!

For goodness sake, get a grip. It's not Manflu so just put up with it.

If it were Manflu, I would suggest you dial 999. :rolleyes:

Raise your body temperature with a really hot bath, that helps kill off the virus.

Even better with company :LOL:

Tumbler of your favourite spirit whilst lying in a bath as hot as you can stand. Then go to bed - you will sweat like hell and the cold will be gone in the morning.

Tumbler of your favourite spirit whilst lying in a bath as hot as you can stand. Then go to bed - you will sweat like hell and the cold will be gone in the morning.

Of course doctors tell us that alcohol doesn't cure the common cold.............but then doctors can't cure the common cold so sup away :D

you look after your self m8,i know its hard but you hang in there.

Of course doctors tell us that alcohol doesn't cure the common cold.............but then doctors can't cure the common cold so sup away :D

I read somewhere that alcohol is really bad for you,,, So I stopped reading.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[quote="joinerjohn";p="1663556
I read somewhere that alcohol is really bad for you,,, So I stopped reading.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

I heard that winking is addictive. Muffs are the answer. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back