I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT TRAVELS FASTER THAN LIGHT

kendor said:
I wonder what would have happened if at the last minute (billisecond :) )
What's a billisecond?

Is it the attention span of a talentless singer and actress?

Or is it the amount of time left before that pan of water you put on the campfire finally boils?

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
me on my motorbike i am doing 200 mph then i switch my lights on = speed of light + 200 easy
crafty1289 said:
The light is doing the speed of light + 200 i believe (when you release something from a moving vehicle, it carries on moving at the same speed at the vehicle). You, however, are merely doing 200. Idiot ;)
Slogger said:
? I MEANT THE LIGHT NOT ME errr idiot
I think you both need to reconsider whether you should be calling people idiots....

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
me on my motorbike i am doing 200 mph then i switch my lights on = speed of light + 200 easy
crafty1289 said:
The light is doing the speed of light + 200 i believe (when you release something from a moving vehicle, it carries on moving at the same speed at the vehicle). You, however, are merely doing 200. Idiot ;)
Slogger said:
I think you both need to reconsider whether you should be calling people idiots....

he started it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
crafty1289 said:
Slogger said:

he started it :LOL:
The nerve! ;) Ban, what's wrong with my arguement? It is better than your p*** take of dark sucking.

Back