I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT TRAVELS FASTER THAN LIGHT

B

B.O.B DOLE

People think that light is the dogs bo****ks for speed but OTTO has come up with a theory that there is something faster and that is darkness in a way darkness does not have to travel because its already there from outside the world to infinaty where has light has to travel from one place to another and also needing an energy sorce where has dark matter does not need any to travel because its already there.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
People think that light is the dogs bolla.cks for speed but OTTO has come up with a theory that there is something faster and that is darkness in a way darkness does not have to travel because its already there from outside the world to infinaty where has light has to travel from one place to another and also needing an energy sorce where has dark matter does not need any to travel because its already there.

thread title is in UPPERCASE, therefore, as previously decided between members, this post is bulls**t

andrew2022 said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
People think that light is the dogs bolla.cks for speed but OTTO has come up with a theory that there is something faster and that is darkness in a way darkness does not have to travel because its already there from outside the world to infinaty where has light has to travel from one place to another and also needing an energy sorce where has dark matter does not need any to travel because its already there.

thread title is in UPPERCASE, therefore, as previously decided between members, this post is bullsh!t

Andrews i don't remember that members previously decided between them selfs my thread is bullshit your the first one to post a negative post
try going to bed and rest your big head maybe you will get over your headache

I've also found something that travels faster than light....your verbal d.........

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:

Andrews i don't remember that members previously decided between them selfs my thread is bulls**t your the first one to post a negative post
try going to bed and rest your big head maybe you will get over your headache

With all the twaddle you come out with, I doubt there is anyone who DOESN'T think your threads are bulls**t It now appears you want anyone who posts a negative post, in bed, well count me out!!!

B.O.B DOLE. I would like to remind you what said:
Mod is there any way you can stop people posting boring threads its bringing the general chat forum down people talking about the weather

me on my motorbike i am doing 200 mph then i switch my lights on = speed of light + 200 easy

if its already there, that means it doesnt have to travel to get there, therefore its speed is zero.

Surely it all depends on how fast the light is going :?:

Another interesting post Bob, I wonder if we could harness the power of darkness in some way.

how come the mods allow such interesting threads as this? it shows the rest of us up, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Why are you replying to this topic? ;) :)

its called teasing ;) :D

Moderator said:

Why are you replying to this topic? ;) :)

Same reason you didn't delete it :D

petewood said:
Another interesting post Bob, I wonder if we could harness the power of darkness in some way.
Ozzy Osbourne did and look what IT did to him :LOL: Darken our lightness we beseech thee, o BOB..............Does your mother cook socks in hell :?: :evil: :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back