I just don't believe Jamelia.

Sponsored Links
You tell us how bad it is....

Or can you not because you are white...

I neither agree nor disagree with what the media, black or white people are saying. I'll take those comments or reports for what they are.
I'm not the one doubting others - you are...

If find this hard to believe.
no where near a bad as some black or white people say.

It's certainly not so bad the lady in the video can't send her kids to school because they get treated differently. Maybe they act hard done by like their mother forcing them to be treated differently

I was at a BLM rally in my town the other day... Apart from one black lefty speaker I recognised one other person.. She was my English teacher. She sort of gave up on me at school because I was a pest and a disruption.
I can't believe her or any other teacher would treat anyone who wanted to learn any different from any other kids who want to learn.. .... Black white or other....

I neither agree nor disagree with what the media, black or white people are saying. I'll take those comments or reports for what they are.
I'm not the one doubting others - you are...

So if I said some people use race discrimination as an excuse for their own faults or behaviour would you agree nor disagree?

Sponsored Links
I also agree that until brexit (and the rise of racism) that the UK was pretty good at not being too racist on a whole for the last few generations.. There was, and always will be some who are racist but the UK has improved so much - people are aware that it's really no longer acceptable, not even 'casual' racist remarks that some generations grew up with where people spoke without thinking or even meaning much malice..

So if I said some people use race discrimination as an excuse for their own faults or behaviour would you agree nor disagree?
I think there's a growing trend in the UK of utter selfishness, blaming others and not being able to think/look after themselves. I don't think it's any more about racial discrimination thing than anything else.

The sh*t show that is Brexit will never be remembered fondly.

Where does this man fit in.
Screenshot_20200606_152637_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

I say him because he's from my town I used to fancy his sister. Mrs Bod used to go to school with him.

I see him interviewed, he was a strong supporter of Brexit. Now I'm not calling him a racist.... but was he because he supported Brexit...

Yes lots voted brexit because they are racist. Yet there are plenty of racist who voted to remain...

Calling Brexit racist has done no end of harm...

Calling Brexit racist has done no end of harm..
True, conflation has caused harm from both sides

we should not forget that immigration has been used as a scapegoat and that xenophobia and hatred of foreigners has been stoked by the leave campaign.

Celebrities are now all panicking and having to check their social media history to ensure they won't be accused of 'racism'.
One has this week cried on social media aplogising for characterizing black celebrities in a comedy sketch 16 years ago!!
This person characterised both white and black celebrities by the way. Should I feel offended?

I think there's a growing trend in the UK of utter selfishness, blaming others and not being able to think/look after themselves. I don't think it's any more about racial discrimination thing than anything else.

Totally agree with you but that does work both ways... I've put people right for blaming foreigners for all and everything...

Celebrities are now all panicking and having to check their social media history to ensure they won't be accused of 'racism'.
One has this week cried on social media aplogising for characterizing black celebrities in a comedy sketch 16 years ago!!
This person characterised both white and black celebrities by the way. Should I feel offended?

Shame them. ... Who are they?

Sponsored Links
Back