I just don't believe Jamelia.

Sponsored Links
Celebrities are now all panicking and having to check their social media history to ensure they won't be accused of 'racism'.
One has this week cried on social media aplogising for characterizing black celebrities in a comedy sketch 16 years ago!!
This person characterised both white and black celebrities by the way. Should I feel offended?

Let's see if Eddie Murphy apologises any time soon...

Shame them. ... Who are they?

Has our Prime Minister apologised for calling black children "picaninnies" and saying that Africans have "Watermelon smiles" and that Muslim women "look like letterboxes?"

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that the news outlets are lying when they report riots, demonstrations and marches the world over? Are you saying that these fake marches etc haven't been going on for over a week attended by thousands?
what exactly are the media lies you speak of - explain please?

You know that do you?
Are you saying that the news outlets are lying when they report riots, demonstrations and marches the world over? Are you saying that these fake marches etc haven't been going on for over a week attended by thousands?
what exactly are the media lies you speak of - explain please?

You know that do you?

Firstly I never mentioned the riots and lies about the riots.
This isn't something that's happened over night, this has been ongoing for a number of years with false truths being published and making different members of society angry at the other for a number of different reasons, but all done with the view to cause division.

Please understand I agree racism is still around, and is practiced by a small group of people. But it is not as bad as it's made out to be.

This day in age with everything being so PC I find it extremely difficult to believe that a school is treating pupils of colour differently to others, Christ they have loony transvestites reading to kids in the name of diversity.

How do we know her kids weren't causing trouble and she is playing the race card because her precious little kids couldn't possibly do any wrong, we've only heard one side of the story

How do we know her kids weren't causing trouble and she is playing the race card because her precious little kids couldn't possibly do any wrong, we've only heard one side of the story
We don't.

But then again, when you have folk immediately doubting her side, she has go no chance of convincing the knuckle dragging RWR.

We don't.

But then again, when you have folk immediately doubting her side, she has go no chance of convincing the knuckle dragging RWR.

As I said, in this day in age of political correctness I doubt very much a school would risk being racist.

I am entitled to air my opinion as you are yours,

IF what she has really is true then it saddens me that even today this can happen.

Edited for correctness

Last edited:
As I said, in this day in age of political correctness I doubt very much a school would risk being racist.

I am entitled to air my opinion as you are yours,

IF what she has really is true then it saddens me that even today this can happen.

P.s nice post editing ;)
That's a very optimistic view of the world you have.

There's tens of thousands of schools in the UK, I'd be amazed if there aren't a few that employ racist individuals or some that haven't thought through some things that result in them acting in a racist manner.

Sponsored Links
Back