I love you all........

Reaction score
Country
United States
Knowing that all of you come from different trades and this is linked in the diy forum, you might be able to relate. I just got my first dose of reality, when the screwdriver that I was using .....slipped.....ever...so...slightly.....to.... the ....left.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! feelin fuzzy still, but very calm.......very calm.....

just thought I would share :)

Sponsored Links
no.......but I got the message, just the same. I've seen comic strips depicting the same sort of scenario......funny..... :LOL:

happened so quick. and then ........just a "very serene feeling" :eek: :eek:

masona

yeehaaa.......

mlb3c

SPLENDID....... ok = CIA wonderful /splendid ...

Sponsored Links
well, it was an eye opening experience. But, it didn't clear the confusion--I still am having a terrible time understanding you. Maybe, the slang, the country, me, you.....I don't know.....But forgive me, if I just play along. If I step on toes, you'll have to speak up. Too bad brain zaps don't make you more intelligent........not that I would be willing. :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Brain Zaps............."I`d rather have a full bottle in front o` me than a full frontal lobotomy" :eek: Mmmmmmmmmmm Juicy Fruit ;)

mlb3c said:
the screwdriver that I was using .....slipped.....ever...so...slightly.....to.... the ....left.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap!
What on earth were you doing to what that caused a zap when the screwdriver slipped?

after the calmness......over whelming case of feeling stupid. I try to hide it, but the truth is, I'm not as smart as I used to be (oh me)

I was installing a light switch, and had turned off the juice, but must have turned it back on and don't recall. Could have been a lot worse.

don't tell anyone, they'll put me in a home :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back