I need inspiration for cloakroom overhaul

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a small cloakroom with toilet, sink and a small window. Coats hang on opposite side to toilet. Nice size and practical. The house was built in 2001 and is located at front of house as you walk in through front door. I need inspiration. My floor is concrete and needs either ceramic tiles or vinyl. I want to replace the toilet with one than hides the soil pipe. I would like a new basin and box it in. I am happy to just paint the walls. Where do I fins inspiration ie photos online? Any help would be gratefully received :)

My hallway flooring is 18mm thick click and lock real wood. It ends just under the cloakroom door. The hallway skirting was removed and new skirting put on top so this has raised the hallway skirting. This is going to cause a slope into the cloakroom. I guess this is common? Apart from laying plywood on the cloakroom floor first and tiling on top this would make it level with the hallway flooring. I think a special bar layed across the two flooring's join will be okay? Any thoughts??

Sponsored Links
If there are men in your house, the one who cleans the house will know that traditional WC pans are not the best for men to tinkle into. I installed a very discrete home urinal on a vacant wall in our downstairs cloakroom; have a look at a Laufen Casa home urinal in Google.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back