I see that fine upstanding, law abiding poor picked on British athlete has been found guilty.

Sponsored Links
If they (the rozzers) wrongly accused him of smoking cannabis, I suppose it's justified. But that would be silly. They could lose their jobs.

Race card my arse.
Lol police have never been known to fit people up because they might lose their jobs.
Are you doing a summer show at Yarmouth pier, you get me a ticket.

Not what Trans was getting at
If a black person gets pulled over and the rozzer says...''ello, ello, ello, is that cannabis I can smell..." and its a complete lie and he subsequently loses his job because of that lie - is it any wonder black people moan.

It doesn't alter the fact that she's a shít driver though.

Sponsored Links
Lol police have never been known to fit people up because they might lose their jobs.
Are you doing a summer show at Yarmouth pier, you get me a ticket.

Have you ever smelt cannabis coming from a passing car? I know I have plenty of times

@Roy Bloom You seem to be assuming that these traffic offences were as a result of being targeted by bad plod. The offences she was reported for were failure to ID. When you are stopped at the side of the road by plod, they do not usually need to issue a sec 172 RTA as they will check the drivers details on the spot. I can't think of any scenarios where she would have managed to get 3 failure to IDs from roadside stops. Her "defence" was that she asked someone else to take care of the notices and they did not.

If they (the rozzers) wrongly accused him of smoking cannabis, I suppose it's justified. But that would be silly. They could lose their jobs.

Race card my arse.
not to mention that its not illegal to have smoked cannabis.

Possession and driving under the influence - needs evidence.

@Roy Bloom You seem to be assuming that these traffic offences were as a result of being targeted by bad plod. The offences she was reported for were failure to ID. When you are stopped at the side of the road by plod, they do not usually need to issue a sec 172 RTA as they will check the drivers details on the spot. I can't think of any scenarios where she would have managed to get 3 failure to IDs from roadside stops. Her "defence" was that she asked someone else to take care of the notices and they did not.

You would think after the second time she would just do it herself.

She's just a plain privileged lier

Have you ever smelt cannabis coming from a passing car? I know I have plenty of times
Filtering on my motorbike between two lanes of slow moving traffic on the A13 in the morning AND the evening, I smell it all the time. It’s rife.

Driving under the influence is a massive problem in the UK.

Filtering on my motorbike between two lanes of slow moving traffic on the A13 in the morning AND the evening, I smell it all the time. It’s rife.

So the police officers could have made a genuine mistake. But because see played the race card, it's skurerd the truth.

You should have emptied your ashtray.

Sponsored Links
Back