i wanna say THANK YOU to everyone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

im pron known on here as the not so good 2yr exerience sparks but i like to say thank you to everyone in the passed few weeks who helped me with a few issues i had even tho i knew how to do it i just wernt confident without havin the final anwser written by one of your bright SPARKS ;)

I have just finished wirein my brothers flat and damn im good. I think it come down to confidence really but damn i could do this day in day out with my eyes clsoed.

2way LIGHTING
intermidiate Lighting
outside lights
shed power

etc etc

the list goes on but like i said above

THANKS

Sponsored Links
You've blatently put "I wanna say THANK YOU to everyone" to make people read your post, then bragged about your work: not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times!!

I like it.

Sponsored Links
May be but at least there is a general thankyou to all who gave advice & I think it's fine to have a little brag about the completed work as a begginer myself (also 2yrs in)I know how good it feels to complete sparky work from start to finnish. So I would also like to say thanks all & well done mini2.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back