i would like to congratulate the mods and admin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thank you for listening to the points raised about links to asking cost questions ect[perhaps you could insert the thread as i cant find it :D ;) ]

i applaud the mods as the feeling of the forum is now so so freindly
the only" see here"s that i have seen have been well presented

all the mods were always freindly but now with the small alterations
they seem even freindlier ;)

MOD

thank you dear boy we do try ;)

Sponsored Links
big-all said:
thank you for listening to the points raised about links to asking cost questions ect[perhaps you could insert the thread as i cant find it :D ;) ]

i applaud the mods as the feeling of the forum is now so so freindly
the only" see here"s that i have seen have been well presented

all the mods were always freindly but now with the small alterations
they seem even freindlier ;)

MOD

thank you dear boy we do try ;)

I Do So Agree :cool:

MOD

edited to correct quote as i suspect bag ill may have caused some offence ;)

err is this the part where you walk in with an apple for the teacher :LOL:

I'm still waiting for my apple ;)

Admin still haven't sorted the exotic locations issue on what is supposed to be a UK forum though! :rolleyes:

;)

Sponsored Links
Bigall has a shed with a Still and strange herbs growing in there and he samples the stuff from time to time, when this happens he gets all nice and friendly--------i'll say no more-----oh yeah and he has a great stash of mucky books aswell. :LOL:

Freddie said:
Bigall has a shed with a Still and strange herbs growing in there and he samples the stuff from time to time, when this happens he gets all nice and friendly--------i'll say no more-----oh yeah and he has a great stash of mucky books aswell. :LOL:
:LOL: :rolleyes: ;) :mrgreen:

but seriously whats the point in moaning when things are wrong if you cant be a***** to say thank you when they have gone to the trouble to improve things ;)

So all we need now is for them to grasp the fact that alerting people to eBay items that might be of great use to them is not "advertising" and we'll be sorted....

i thought the advertising clause was applied only if someone "may gain finacial or material advantage"

does e bay come into that remit!!!! :rolleyes:

I guess if someone was plugging his own item(s) for sale, yes.

But not otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Back