Ickle Trumpy wumpy

Some of what Blightymam said makes sense & she has a point

how ever the I am alright Jack , will be an increasing attitude that will be taken by country's / goverments they will have to

the mass movement of people will cause social and economic chaos.

The Eastern part of the EU will not have it , the Italians have had enough

tis the way it is

As for your comment Nosesall :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So... every single person who disagrees with Trump's plans, like getting rid of a health service that helped more people (including stopping insurance companies not paying out of recurring illnesses like cancer) are Morons? What about the women who objected Trump's plans to get rid of planned parenthood - a set up that's been around for 100 years for women to help with sex education, pregnancy and contraception. PP helped women in their millions, especially those stuck in poverty who couldn't afford insurance. Are they moronic left-wing cry babies too when they complained about Trumps plans?
Those people who were torn from families because they were caught up in Trump's short ban on traveling from some Msulim counties, what about the docs who couldn't get back to work in the states and the patients who were then let down? Are they morons because they were Muslim?

Wow. I hope you realise how utterly cold, uncaring and horrible you sound as a person. 'I'm alright Jack, sod the rest' must be your motto in life.

I stand by what I said. Just as in the Brexit referendum result, there seem to be a large proportion on the left, often women, who can't keep emotions out of the issue, and reality in it. They just aren't mature enough to handle the situation and accept that they didn't win and act like adults. Constant fake news and calls for a second vote because they don't want others to have a say and are unable to grasp how democracy works. Immature people who only demand their brand of democracy, which is often to the detriment of national interests and the wellbeing of society.

Last edited:
I stand by what I said. Just as in the Brexit referendum result, there seem to be a large proportion on the left, often women, who can't keep emotions out of the issue, and reality in it. They just aren't mature enough to handle the situation and accept that they didn't win and act like adults. Contant fake news and calls for a second vote because they don't want others to have a say and are unable to grasp how democracy works. Immature people who only demand their brand of democracy, which is often to the detriment of national interests and the wellbeing of society.
Ha ha, you're a walking cliche - sexist too!! I love the quip about emotion - you seem to have one and that's hate.

Ahh... bless.

Kisses from a fully paid up member of the fairer sex.

Also, there is the accusation that those who disagree with Trump are wrong.

Well, that's illogical. Everyone must disagree with him half the time.

They are saying that his latest tweet banning members of the LGBT community from joining the Armed Forces is a spiteful retaliation for a pussy-grab that did not go to his liking. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Trumps an out sider , not one of the chosen not part of the establishment ???

He cannot possibly be a bigger idiot then George Dubya :)

As for being a despicable human being ?/ president well what exactly has he done to warrant that label expressed an opinion said some thing :LOL:

JFK nearly started WW3 ;)

Nixon caused the death of thousands in secret bombing raids , sanctioned the biggest use of chemical weapons in history , which is still causing health problems in Vietnam

Bush Junior caused the chaos in Iraq / midd;le east

Obama deported 2 million illegals ????

Trump has done what ????????????????????????????????????

Trump is an outsider and he won by whipping up and using the fears of the American public.
But there is no excuse to make things worse for the cast majority of his own fellow countrymen.... none at all. It's irrelevant how many other appalling presidents that were before him, he didn't have to join that list.

Trump is an outsider and he won by whipping up and using the fears of the American public.
But there is no excuse to make things worse for the cast majority of his own fellow countrymen.... none at all. It's irrelevant how many other appalling presidents that were before him, he didn't have to join that list.

all politicians do that ?

that and tell porkies ? or not the entire truth ? as for joining that list he would have to go some tbh ?

A few elections ago in the UK the BNP came 2nd in a constituency

all politicians do that ?

that and tell porkies ? or not the entire truth ? as for joining that list he would have to go some tbh ?

A few elections ago in the UK the BNP came 2nd in a constituency
Yes, Nigel did whip up fear for brexit!!

If he does what he promised to do in the election then he may join that list. However, thankfully, for now it seems like he is being given little power.
I do understand the like for the underdog, believe me, but I do wish he's stop being such a childish knob.

Trump is a self made millionaire. Something you'll never be.
That's irrelevant and a childish comment.

However, thankfully, for now it seems like he is being given little power.

Our Nige has done his job. He can retire now.
Unless the remoaners sabotage brexit. Which is looking more and more likely.
A year on after the referendum result and the losers are still in denial.

Yes, Nigel did whip up fear for brexit!!

If he does what he promised to do in the election then he may join that list. However, thankfully, for now it seems like he is being given little power.

That's irrelevant and a childish comment.

bnp was in a general election a good while back

As for Brexit . If camero, n actually thought that those voting in the ref' would or did actualy all vote on the EU issues then he was a mug

people voted on many issues. The bed room tax being one example. It was away of sticking the fingers up to the establishment ;)

same with trump to a certain extent

Our Nige has done his job. He can retire now.
Unless the remoaners sabotage brexit. Which is looking more and more likely.
A year on after the referendum result and the losers are still in denial.
I was talking about Trump being given little power.

Trump is a self made millionaire.

Yes, he started out in business with nothing but his own tiny hands and a million dollars borrowed from his dad.

Is that "self-made?"

And I'm told that the value of the vast estate he received from his dad, if he'd invested it in a simple index tracker fund, would be worth more today than it is after he's spent half a lifetime wheeling, dealing, bullying and grabbing pussy.

"Look at me! Look at me! I've got a gold-plated lift and a synthetic blond hair transplant! I'm real important! I win bigly!"

Sponsored Links
Back