Ickle Trumpy wumpy

bnp was in a general election a good while back

As for Brexit . If camero, n actually thought that those voting in the ref' would or did actualy all vote on the EU issues then he was a mug

people voted on many issues. The bed room tax being one example. It was away of sticking the fingers up to the establishment ;)

same with trump to a certain extent
I understand why people voted out, but what I am more disappointed with is we were fed lies from both sides - shocking considering how much an important decision it was. People didn't know what out meant in real terms, nobody did and for the most part, we still don't know for certain.

Sponsored Links
Is that "self-made?"

Yes it is indeed.
He could have squandered the money his Dad gave him. But instead he worked hard and multiplied his wealth.

And how much of the money that his Dad gave had he already earned?
Only when you earn it, can you multiply it.
And of course keep it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I understand why people voted out, but what I am more disappointed with is we were fed lies from both sides - shocking considering how much an important decision it was. People didn't know what out meant in real terms, nobody did and for the most part, we still don't know for certain.
And this, I fear is mainly down to the fact that in the past the British public have demonstrated no interest in the EU, they did not really know what it did, they did not know how it worked and they certainly did not know how much it costs or benefits us. The EU was regarded a bit like the Eurovision Song Contest, lots of funny foreign folk singing carp songs on an ever more glitzy stage.. The UK did in the main send some songs and singers every bit as good (Or bad) as anything else there but for many years achieved nothing... This is because we regarded it as a bit of fun and spent a few grand on it where the others spent millions and millions getting their songs played all over Europe and Russia, so that thie song was already in the heads of the voters where no one had ever heard ours.... Point is we never took one of the worlds most powerful (And dangerous) entities seriously and assumed that despite being a member, we could pretend that it wasn't important and we could carry on as we liked, our politicians didn't really understand it either but started to use the EU as a smoke screen to fudge dodgy decisions so that no one could actually determine where the decision was made.... Our obvious solition was on of two, either jump full force into the fire, reducing our elected government to little more than a regional administration who would carry out requirements as dictated, or we could step back from the edge and bravely run like hell and untangle our system from theirs.... From my point of view, we are bravely running away, the bad news for our politicians is that they will soon be in the spotlight as they no longer have their EU directives to fudge and hide behind, and they have nowhere for failed politicians such as Neil Kinnock to run to.

fair point.

As for trump the US will get the chance to vote him out in what 4 years time ???

As for Brexit the remain camp got it all wrong , threaten people enough & they will rebel against it , the referendum should never have been called imho

but there u go we are were we are. As for my part I had no interest in any of the waffle spouted off by the remainers or the brexiteers.

Just as a little bit of light EU relief, if you have access to Channel 4 on demand, have a search for "The Gravy Train" and its sequel, "The Gravy Train goes East".... It is how we saw the EU in 1990. You may find it amusing

I can't understand people complaining and moaning about something they have no control over. It's not like any of the posters on here could have changed the outcome of an American presidential election (or did Nosey get a postal vote???? )

"Look at me! Look at me! I've got a gold-plated lift and a synthetic blond hair transplant! I'm real important! I win bigly!"
Wow John.... I bet you look just like Don Trump only without the power to do anything but to troll a DIY forum....Bit sad really.

Is your lift really gold or is it that gold coloured paint from B&Q? Is it really a lift or just a stair lift for the old and insane?

Sponsored Links
Back