Ickle Trumpy wumpy

Sponsored Links
And that sums up Trump. A disgusting human being, really. No wonder Transam admires him.

Trump may often be a little clumsy or crass, but what he does, he obviously does with the best interests of the American people. Though, like the usual suspects on here, many Americans are too stupid to appreciate this. Luckily, they didn't hold sway at last year's election.

Nosey and others are prepared to take massive risks with our safety and security, so it is no surprise that they have a cavalier disregard for the interests of another country. No doubt, they were deriding Ronald Reagan a couple of decades ago, and are too blinkered to see that he did far more for the free world in recent times than any of their lefty, progressive heroes. Trump will undoubtedly be more favourably judged in the distant future.

Ignore the wreckers standing on the side lines, who hurl juvenile insults at those who seek to undo the damage of less enlightened 'leaders'. Trump is doing what our leaders used to do, before they got on the massive ego trip purporting to save the whole world. What is wrong with a strong leader who has vision to see the dangers, and seeks to protect HIS people from them? What is so wrong about a strong leader, who carries out the policies that he promised before election? Only a fool would argue against these qualities: qualities that are sadly lacking in our own government and oppositions.

Sponsored Links
Trump may often be a little clumsy or crass, but what he does, he obviously does with the best interests of the American people. Though, like the usual suspects on here, many Americans are too stupid to appreciate this. Luckily, they didn't hold sway at last year's election.

Nosey and others are prepared to take massive risks with our safety and security, so it is no surprise that they have a cavalier disregard for the interests of another country. No doubt, they were deriding Ronald Reagan a couple of decades ago, and are too blinkered to see that he did far more for the free world in recent times than any of their lefty, progressive heroes. Trump will undoubtedly be more favourably judged in the distant future.

Ignore the wreckers standing on the side lines, who hurl juvenile insults at those who seek to undo the damage of less enlightened 'leaders'. Trump is doing what our leaders used to do, before they got on the massive ego trip purporting to save the whole world. What is wrong with a strong leader who has vision to see the dangers, and seeks to protect HIS people from them? What is so wrong about a strong leader, who carries out the policies that he promised before election? Only a fool would argue against these qualities: qualities that are sadly lacking in our own government and oppositions.

Ok, not a lot makes me laugh at the moment, but that cracked me up completely!! Cheers :)

And that sums up Trump. A disgusting human being, really. No wonder Transam admires him.

when did I say I admire him ???? admire any serving politician ?? u are having a :LOL:

Did u mention that u admire Mr Corbyn ?? think u did ?? ;)

I wonder if there is a total of how many people have been killed by the US in the first 100days of Trumps leadership compaired to the first 100 days of the Nobel peace prize holder Barak Obama?

What has Trump done? - either what he said he would do, or other things.
Early days yet, but a 36% drop in illegal immigrants crossing the border is one success. He also came good on his promise to ban travellers from muslim countries, which unfortunately had to be watered down. Predictably, this is because like us, the courts are now run by left-leaning judges.

However, his biggest achievement is giving real enjoyment to millions around the world, to watch the righteous indignation, spite, tantrums, hysteria and pathetic whining of those on the left. Following on from Brexit, showing up the moronic, left-wing cry babies for the gullible, naïve sheep that they are is enough, even if he were to achieve nothing else. Looking forward to his second term already. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:
Early days yet, but a 36% drop in illegal immigrants crossing the border is one success. He also came good on his promise to ban travellers from muslim countries, which unfortunately had to be watered down. Predictably, this is because like us, the courts are now run by left-leaning judges.

However, his biggest achievement is giving real enjoyment to millions around the world, to watch the righteous indignation, spite, tantrums, hysteria and pathetic whining of those on the left. Following on from Brexit, showing up the moronic, left-wing cry babies for the gullible, naïve sheep that they are is enough, even he were to achieve nothing else. Looking forward to his second term already. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D
Well said.... Do you know, If I didn't know that you were someone else, I'd swear that you were me.

Yes, I thought that was all you had in mind.

The march of the third world towards the first world is one of the biggest issues/dangers facing us. Pretending it will go away or is nothing to worry about is absurd. Leaders with the nerve to tackle the problem and single out the worst offenders are thin on the ground. Most other leaders, except with a few honourable exceptions, eg. Poland, Hungary are part of the problem.

However, his biggest achievement is giving real enjoyment to millions around the world, to watch the righteous indignation, spite, tantrums, hysteria and pathetic whining of those on the left. Following on from Brexit, showing up the moronic, left-wing cry babies for the gullible, naïve sheep that they are is enough, even he were to achieve nothing else. Looking forward to his second term already. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

So... every single person who disagrees with Trump's plans, like getting rid of a health service that helped more people (including stopping insurance companies not paying out of recurring illnesses like cancer) are Morons? What about the women who objected Trump's plans to get rid of planned parenthood - a set up that's been around for 100 years for women to help with sex education, pregnancy and contraception. PP helped women in their millions, especially those stuck in poverty who couldn't afford insurance. Are they moronic left-wing cry babies too when they complained about Trumps plans?
Those people who were torn from families because they were caught up in Trump's short ban on traveling from some Msulim counties, what about the docs who couldn't get back to work in the states and the patients who were then let down? Are they morons because they were Muslim?

Wow. I hope you realise how utterly cold, uncaring and horrible you sound as a person. 'I'm alright Jack, sod the rest' must be your motto in life.

Seniorwoodbine is probably one of the selfish Quitters who has fewer years in front of him than behind. Those old imperialists care nothing for the future of the UK or the world in general.

Trump is all about now and himself. Disgusting human being.

Sponsored Links
Back