Ickle Trumpy wumpy

There were demonstrations. Sadly they were held by the likes of the EDL, and it was partly because of these guys that the journo sat on the story about Rotherham - he didn't want to give them material for their hatred.
Oooh, I think that's stretching it a bit.

That's exactly what people are complaining about - not reporting events for fear of being accused of - or encouraging - racism.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it is old fashioned - you hit the nail on the head. Surely it is the responsibility of us all to protect each other, and weaker members of society.
Funny how you wish to protect, and yet victims of war-torn countries which includes women and children that so many on here wish to stop entering the UK and find a safe place to live. So why, when these folk have no home, lost family members and live in fear are not included in that male urge to protect?

I think think that we can see the effect of trying to help everyone... Resources are spread too thinly and in the end no one is helped. People in other countries, no matter how tragic their plight are not a priority for me.... We have poured billions into Africa for years and have made no difference whatsoever, what makes you think that we will now.. Is I have said in the past, I have spent many years in the Middle East and thir problems are an issue for them to solve....

There were demonstrations. Sadly they were held by the likes of the EDL, and it was partly because of these guys that the journo sat on the story about Rotherham - he didn't want to give them material for their hatred.

My point exactly, how bad do things have to be when the far right extremists are the ones standing up for justice when the PC brigade want to hide it all away and constantly appease the attackers.

An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping that it eats him last

Oooh, I think that's stretching it a bit.

That's exactly what people are complaining about - not reporting events for fear of being accused of - or encouraging - racism.
Did you watch the documentary that was on about this? The journo admitted it was not giving more material that played a part of sitting on the story. He also admitted he felt bad about it. At least that's what I think I remember hearing!

Sponsored Links
My point exactly, how bad do things have to be when the far right extremists are the ones standing up for justice when the PC brigade want to hide it all away and constantly appease the attackers.

An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping that it eats him last
The far right do not stand for justice.
They did use it to promote their extreme parties.

Don't get me wrong, the PC crap that made the Rotherham abuse go on for so long was disgusting. To not talk about it because of fear of upsetting a few is just as bad as those on the far-right spouting hatred and clumping all Muslims together. Both are extremes and both are wrong.

One moment you're trying to convince me he's the new messiah for women, and now he's not perfect after all when given facts

No politician is perfect. This "planned parenthood" thing your banging on about is most likely a funding issue.
Like most issues in the western world.

But no problems. kankerot will be along shortly and he will conjure billions of $$$ into existence from his magic money tree to solve the worlds problems.

. So why, when these folk have no home, lost family members and live in fear are not included in that male urge to protect?

Because we can't afford it.
If its such a big issue for banner wavers like you then open up the doors of your home and let them in.

Then what is it? No answer?

You supported the Iraq war. tony bliar had you succoured with his lies.
And look how that turned out. A complete mess.
"Arab spring" was your war cry and all you got in return is bloodshed.
And here you are moaning about an American president in office that just doesn't happen to suit your blinkered left wing retarded agenda.

Last edited:
Then what is it? No answer?

You supported the Iraq war. tony bliar had you succoured with his lies.
And look how that turned out. A complete mess.
"Arab spring" was your war cry and all you got in return is bloodshed.
And here you are moaning about an American president in office that just doesn't happen to suit your blinkered left wing retarded agenda.
Let's stick to facts. Try that Roger, use that little noggin of yours.

So where have I supported war? Did I even vote Blair? What's my retarded agenda? Does everyone who doesn't support Trump have to be blinkered and left wing? Goodness me, you are fond of labeling people. Stop making stuff up because you're coming over as an idiot.

Right. Planned Parenthood is a non for profit company. In simple terms, it's a charity.
While it does receive some government funding, it also receives money from private donors. $528 is from the government, out of the $1.3 billion received.
So if you think that the USA is poor and too poor to pay for PP, then perhaps it may shuffle some of the $601 billion that it spends on defense. You seem to be anti-war too so you'd be on board with that surely?

Because we can't afford it.
Hey, and while we are at it as Britain is so poor why don't we shut down our own charities too? End to cancer research anyone? What about Save the children? Yeah, let's all be like Roger and Trump and say sod off to the lot of em.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, Trump actually doesn't care about women. He certainly wants them punished if they have an abortion.

Woohoo Trump, you're so manly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So where have I supported war?

Its in the archives. You're always banging on about bliars exploits in Iraq and his vision for a peaceful middle east.
Shame it all went wrong.
He had you well and truly succoured.

Sponsored Links
Back