Ickle Trumpy wumpy

Sponsored Links
And the story has broken and what has Sarah Champion done about it?...It is still going on you know.... What are the feminists doing to protect the kids?.... It is happening in a town near you and what are you doing about it? Yeah, I thought as much, complaining that Senior is an MCP.. Remember the girl in the North East who was kidnapped and gang raped a few weeks ago? How bad does it have to be when the likes of Tommy Robinson has to bring this into the news when the PC brigade hide their heads in their gluten free tofu?

You forgot the 14 year old CHILD who was raped twice last week. What are the chances of that? Well, we're talking Birmingham here - so immediately the alarm bells are ringing. The first rapist was Asian, then she flagged down a car for help, unfortunately driven by another Asian - then this sick f**k proceeded to rape the girl too.

To most right-thinking people, this is part of an established pattern of behaviour. But not if you listen to the demented apologists on here. This CHILD is just collateral damage in their insane determination to pretend that nothing is going on, there's nothing to worry about, and the real villains of the peace are anyone with the sense to question why we are admitting dangerous people with unknown histories.

JohnD, noseall and Blighty - you are all part of the problem that allows terrorism and child abuse to flourish. Hang your heads in shame.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-charged-witton-railway-station-a7867476.html

Sponsored Links
Quite sickening that this girl flagged down a car for help and was assaulted again.

Your the ****** that wants this country over run with asians and foreigners boyo.
Where have I said that Rogercon?

Take your time and post as many links to anything you think I have posted. We will all still be here.

Sponsored Links
Back