Ickle Trumpy wumpy

When I quoted your speech it didn't have the last paragraph.
So I didn't respond to it until I saw it later - which is why I later responded and explained that you had edited your post. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring it.

Is it that big a deal? Does it really mean you have to lose your temper and call me dumb? Nor was it an attempt to make up facts.
I think you really do need to get a grip of your emotions.

OK, perhaps it was a little harsh, I'm not sure why the end of my post is missing from your quote. Quotes can be manipulated by the people quoting them. Not saying you did.

Sponsored Links
When I quoted your speech it didn't have the last paragraph.
When I replied to it, it ended "...I don't see Sikhs, Buddhists or other religions involved in wholesale abuse. It's only restricted to one alien religion."

hence my reply.

Sponsored Links
When I replied to it, it ended "...I don't see Sikhs, Buddhists or other religions involved in wholesale abuse. It's only restricted to one alien religion."

hence my reply.
Thanks, glad I'm not the only one :)

I have quoted the final words of your original post, before you edited it to add a new ending.

Proof, Johnny boy, proof. You're always asking for sources. Unless you have a photographic memory of what EVERY poster writes in EVERY post.

So now, it looks like you both quoted only part of my original post. I can't control what you two have redacted from my posts in your quotes. John only quoted about 8 words, and somehow this is taken as proof of what I originally wrote. :rolleyes:

POST EDITED FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. :!:

what an interesting (though untrue) claim.

What were the words you claim were mis-spelled, that you corrected? And what were the grammatical errors that you claimed in your earlier post you had corrected?

(I really don't know what you hope to gain with your pretence. It's a bit like when you claim not to know Corgigrouch)

OK, you can live in denial if you want. There's none so blind as those who don't want to see. Suppose you also believe that Sweden's rape stats have gone through the roof because all the Bjorns and Bennys have suddenly turned into sex-starved predators. It's so bad that the authorities have banned the reporting of the offender's ethnicity. Sound familiar? But then, the authorities might have to admit that their little pc pet-project is going badly wrong. If that's the world you want, carry on.
I have just Googled "Sweden the rape capital of Europe" and all the hits on that page say that the story is false. Not a single one says that it is true. In fact the only people who believe it is true are Trump (out and out liar), Frogface (more bigly liar), Seniorwoodbine and no doubt a handful of his RWR lieutenants.

Sorry boyo but your story does not hold up. If the first ten hits were 50/50 I may have pursued it a little further. Just RWR clap trap.

well on the radio last week there was an interesting (or not) discussion about sex dolls.

These are those mega expensive custom made to order sex dolls ,not the cheap blow up ones ;)

and they were saying that one company (In the USA ? afaik) are supplying child look a like dolls to certain customers. Tis all legal ??? but the UK want to make it illegal

one manu in the UK or agent in the UK said that there policy is not to supply any sex doll under 5 feet tall /high

Proof, Johnny boy, proof. You're always asking for sources. Unless you have a photographic memory of what EVERY poster writes in EVERY post.

So now, it looks like you both quoted only part of my original post. I can't control what you two have redacted from my posts in your quotes. John only quoted about 8 words, and somehow this is taken as proof of what I originally wrote. :rolleyes:

POST EDITED FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. :!:
Any chance you just forgot? You do have senior in your name after all...... grins.
I do think you have made a mountain out of an ant's nest here tho, and were quick, too quick to lose your temper, call names and acuse. It all seems so pointless.

Sponsored Links
Back