Ickle Trumpy wumpy

I have just Googled "Sweden the rape capital of Europe" and all the hits on that page say that the story is false. Not a single one says that it is true. In fact the only people who believe it is true are Trump (out and out liar), Frogface (more bigly liar), Seniorwoodbine and no doubt a handful of his RWR lieutenants.

Sorry boyo but your story does not hold up. If the first ten hits were 50/50 I may have pursued it a little further. Just RWR clap trap.

might say it is false Noseall ;) ;);) but ;)

There were also reports a while back that Austria may well be the incest capital of Europe ???????????

Sponsored Links
I'll see what I can find out for you when I visit there next Winter.(y)

u don't need to my mother and sister live there :) (Austrian citizens)

Austria was named as the incest capital of western europe ??? shortly after that fritzel /daughter in the cellar caper plus some other similar case.

was an article in the paper on it plus some report on the telley

Sponsored Links
Austria was named as the incest capital of western europe ??? shortly after that fritzel /daughter in the cellar caper plus some other similar case.

was an article in the paper on it plus some report on the telley
Makes it true then, for some people.

Makes it true then, for some people.

or not true then for some people.Who knows

I suppose they could conduct a referendum & ask every father if they have ever had sex with there daughters ???

Rape ??

there was a doc on the radio (rdaio 4) about when India was partioned into India ,west pakistan and East pakistan

it was the biggest migration of human beings in recorded history as those muslims & hidus found that they were in the wrong country

masse killings/slaughter

and tens of thousands of woman were raped by muslims & hindus , yep they said "Tens of thousands" as they tried to migrate from one area to another

thousands of woman abducted /kidnapped as well.

19959167_10159692427380377_1969153243887757738_n.jpg

:)

Sponsored Links
Back