ICMP - diynot.com

Admin said:
1) Abusive/unhelpful posts are not welcome
And yet, they remain...

Admin said:
2) Posts should be relevant to the topic
And yet, not all of them are. ;)

I take that as an admission that you do not know what it means.
It's your prerogative to be wrong.

Though, if you gave some information as to your professional knowledge on the subject, as compared with what you have just picked up by trawling the internet, I might be more inclined to take your opinions more seriously.
Your view of my opinion is not relevant to the topic.

...terminology...
There are those who thrive on jargon, and others who strive to eradicate it. The use of buzzwords and phrases is traditionally the preserve of the ignorant, as is paranoia and its attendant black and white approach to network security.

Sponsored Links
Laugh? Surely you mean "maximise the volumetric efficiency of the enterprise mirth profile".

Sponsored Links
Right then.

I say that Margaret Thatcher was a good leader, George W Bush is a genius, Bernard Manning was a very amusing man, and Robert Mugabe should be made King of the World.

Oh, and I think it's astonishingly "clever" to have worked out that this site is hosted by Apache running on Linux. :rolleyes:

Of course, if I was into the kind of show-off tactics that others enjoy, I could point out that I fixed several of the early Tomcat security bugs, but that would just be gauche.

Back