ID cards for Voting

Sponsored Links
Transam does not require an ID card for voting

as Transam does not vote :cool:

I’m just talking about ID cards, I’ll leave all the immigration talk to you.

Sponsored Links
I’m all for it. Make it compulsory to carry one too. Soon sort out all the illegals over here.
I thought you had the amazing gift of discerning who was illegal and who wasn't just on sight at fifty paces.

Illegal immigrants. Voting. ID cards.

every citezin should be vigilante and keep an eye out for illegals ;)
As a stalwart of the community
transam takes this responsibility seriously :cool:

I have had my suspicions about some that I have seen wandering
Around Tescos
they looked shifty

I challenged one bloke ( civic duty:cool:)

think he was a foreigner (F***** ? ) but he seemed friendly enough
He smiled and said

Va te faire foutre to me

In 2019 the was one conviction for voting fraud.

3.5 million voters don't have a photo id.

They tend to be poorer, working class people.

Can't think why the tories have suggested it.

ID is required to vote in N.I. elections.
It is to stop the dead from voting.
Sinn Fein's election slogan was vote early, vote often.

if the government gives every person a free ID card that they can keep in a drawer at home until voting day, then no problem. It just adds a photo to what the government already knows about you. But if they expect people to pay for the card, pay to replace the lost cards, and then start asking them to carry them when in public, and use them to buy goods etc. then we will be heading in a dangerous direction.

if the government gives every person a free ID card that they can keep in a drawer at home until voting day, then no problem. It just adds a photo to what the government already knows about you. But if they expect people to pay for the card, pay to replace the lost cards, and then start asking them to carry them when in public, and use them to buy goods etc. then we will be heading in a dangerous direction.
The route to that 'dangerous direction' has already been mapped out...

But sadly the dumb sheeple don't seem to care!

In 2019 the was one conviction for voting fraud.

3.5 million voters don't have a photo id.

They tend to be poorer, working class people.

Can't think why the tories have suggested it.
I completely agree with your comments, it is the poorer people, and inevitably Labour voters, that are most likely to be denied cards, fail to obtain cards or refuse to use such cards.
One question I'd like explained: how are ID cards used in postal voting? Postal voting is an increasing issue. How can ID cards possibly be used in such situations.

Another pertinent point to be considered is the Queen's Speech and Boris's plan to revoke the Fixed term Parliament, and to reduce the required notice period for calling a General Election.
These measures will once again allow the majority party to call an election at a time that they are riding a popular wave, and at short notice.
The three measures, introduction of ID cards, ability to call an election whenever it suits, and a reduced notice period, all affect the democratic process in favour of the current ruling party.

Sponsored Links
Back