Ideal logic plus

No YOU don't know what your talking about - Ideal have a reputation for producing mainly rubbish in the last ten years - logic has been out for less than a year so YOU don't know if it will be any good.

OP Don't be a crash test dummy - go for a product that has been out for a while and is tried and tested from a company with a good reputation - Simple!

incorrect again the logic has been out for about 16months well over a year not less, an still to this day is fantastic, Ideal have sorted there issues out.

Sponsored Links
They might have sorted there issue's out, But why would any one want to use them?? when there are a load of C##P.

They have never done the installer any favours when there boilers failed time and time again.

Ok so I guess the general opinion is not to go for an ideal then

What you suggest if I do have the cash and decide not to move the old one ?

Another Vaillant? our flat has a Worcester Bosch and that has been ok for four years ?

Thanks again for the advice

Sponsored Links
Personally I would opt for Viessmann, we have installed aroung 50 with no probs as yet.

Worcesters are also very reliable I have found, ( the CDI range is the better boiler IMO) but are pretty pricey compared to pretty much everything else on the market, so that would sway me to the Viessmann.

Not a fan of Vaillant personally, but I'm sure they are decent enough.

I personally install Worcesters when i do install.

Great Boilers
Great Service
Great Technical support.

I dont have the pleasure of seeing these boilers where i am at this time but we are currently looking into that i beleive and training is coming soon.

I do see the Ideals all day everyday so my view on them is warped :) i think its the only boiler i could not say you will not see me again on. (not because im a bad engineer either :))

JJ

I used to install Worcester's all the time, then changed to Veissmann, and Now I'm more than happy installing Intergas :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back