ideas/inventions

i was asking him to ask me what my invention is.... we'd already discussed my theorem !!!

What i don't get is why you seem fixated with me.... are you in love with me or something?!!! i try to use this forum as it's designed... whereas you and the other 'untouchables' just trawl around abusing people, and waiting for them to make a small mistake (idea/invention?) and pounce filling the erctile tissue that is your ego.

I notice my thread which quoted Sooey saying that forum rules don't apply in GD soon found it's way to the bin..... did the gaffer pull you up on that sooey?

Why don't you just change your username to imanidiot? It would save new members the 5 minutes of reading your posts before finding out.

Because i'm not an idiot !!

i posted a genuine post last night asking with help with copyright, patent or proof of ownership... but you jumped in badgering and belittling... i can't tell you how i want to change science, because that would be telling you my secret.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'd be interested to know how you think you'll benefit from any idea that would fundamentally chance the scientific method - it's not patentable anyway and to be accepted you'd have to have it peer reviewed.

Come to think of it, I'd be even more interested to know how you think you could change or improve one of the most rigorous methodologies known to man that's been honed by the finest minds in history :p

I'd be interested to know how you think you'll benefit from any idea that would fundamentally chance the scientific method - it's not patentable anyway and to be accepted you'd have to have it peer reviewed.

Come to think of it, I'd be even more interested to know how you think you could change or improve one of the most rigorous methodologies known to man that's been honed by the finest minds in history :p

just bear a couple of things in mind.... i'm being vague.. on purpose, plus you have no idea what my thoughts are...so how can you challenge me, without knowing what it is i'm proposing?

I'm asking for advice on how i might protect my thoughts about changing a particular scientific notion.

I'm asking for advice on how i might protect my thoughts about changing a particular scientific notion.

Write them all out....on the back of a stamp.......and shove it up yer jacksie.
In other words keep them to yourself, that ought to protect them. :LOL:

just bear a couple of things in mind.... i'm being vague.. on purpose, plus you have no idea what my thoughts are...so how can you challenge me, without knowing what it is i'm proposing?

You submit them for publishing as a paper in a scientific journal. You wait for the peer reviews which will test your methodology and ideas and if it's accepted, you get the credit.

Expect to be challenged - that's how science works. You build a theory and then do your best to destroy it - if you can't then the peer review process allows others with a more objective view (you can't be truly objective because you have a vested interest) to attempt to do so.

Write them all out....on the back of a stamp.......and shove it up yer jacksie.
In other words keep them to yourself, that ought to protect them. :LOL:

this is exactly what i mean about the 'untouchables'.... nothing added to the thread, just abuse, which you'll undoubtably get away with :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and for the record, you think people who mourn they dead relatives are selfish to55ers, and your hamstring is in your lower leg !!! did you say we could dig a hole and push you in it ? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back