If the BBC invited him on to do a hatchet job

Yes of course, you're right. He certainly speaks the same undeniable truths anyway.
Good fodder for the less well educated though.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”

Sponsored Links
Yes of course, you're right. He certainly speaks the same undeniable truths anyway.

“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”

That convoluted drivel is typical of the text that is contained the Koran.

This is why Islamic ‘scholars’ can twist these ‘holy’ texts to back up anything they want their followers to blindly believe.

Islam is all about power and control over believers and non-believers.

That convoluted drivel is typical of the text that is contained the Koran.
Is it convoluted?
Is it Persian?
Is it Arabic?
Is it Chinese?
Is it Hindu?
Is it Buddhist?
is it Sikhism?
It sure ain't from the Qur'an.

I have to admit that he tells it far better than I can.

He raises some very important points.

This campaign should be this country's next Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Yes I can't see anything at all wrong with anything he said, but then I'm a racist. At least according to some on here, perhaps they would like to explain to me why what he was saying is wrong and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Specific arguments against only though no generalisations.

And he who thinks he knows but knows nowt is a tit and goes by the name of Himaginn, laugh at him at every opportunity.

Yes I can't see anything at all wrong with anything he said, but then I'm a racist. At least according to some on here, perhaps they would like to explain to me why what he was saying is wrong and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Specific arguments against only though no generalisations.
Dead silence was the resounding reply.
Still what else could you expect from the resident deaf, dumb and blind.
It's odd how they grow eyes, ears and a tongue whenever there's a post about something that we're not supposed to mention though.

If the powers that be allowed like minded people as this guy throughout Europe fair and impartial media coverage to put their views forward, would the native European populations be as passive as they currently are.
Would the brexit vote still only have been won by fourish percentage points?

what he was saying is wrong and shouldn't be taken seriously

Unfortunately Sooey, therein lies the conundrum, because he's right and wrong at the same time. PW is a creation of the Labour policy on prompting multiculturism over, how best to put it, basic British values shall we say, that he feels are being stigmatised. And whilst the majority of Muslims that come here, are just after a better way of life, there will always be the fanatics that feel they have a right to impose their way of life on those who take them in. Arrogance on their part, and stupidity on the powers that govern us - and a lot of complacency by the public that just gives up their powers to them.

France has the right idea in having a secular state, but go too far in putting down the immigrants; if we'd had the same attitude, Rotherham wouldn't have gone on for so long, and we wouldn't have the likes of PW either.

Islam is all about power and control over believers and non-believers

It's not Islam that twist things, it's the followers of any religion that twist it to their own ends - you have to learn to differentiate between the two I'm afraid.

Islam is all about power and control over believers and non-believers

It's not Islam that twist things, it's the followers of any religion that twist it to their own ends - you have to learn to differentiate between the two I'm afraid.

What I meant is that Islam was conceived as a means of obtaining & keeping power and then using that power to control your followers.

No it wasn't, Christianity as you know it, wasn't what Jesus taught, all he tried to teach people, was love thy neighbour, and be tolerant of others. The rest got added as a guide for life, and then got corrupted by those who came after as a way of keeping the people down. And the teachings of Mohamed have gone the same way.

Religions have always started as a way of helping people become better (apart from Scientology and cults of course) and then been hijacked by those wanting power over others.

No it wasn't, Christianity as you know it, wasn't what Jesus taught, all he tried to teach people, was love thy neighbour, and be tolerant of others. The rest got added as a guide for life, and then got corrupted by those who came after as a way of keeping the people down. And the teachings of Mohamed have gone the same way.

Religions have always started as a way of helping people become better (apart from Scientology and cults of course) and then been hijacked by those wanting power over others

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)

570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

If this is accurate it doesn't fit your pattern. If it's only half accurate it still doesn't fit your pattern.

Religions have always started as a way of helping people become better (apart from Scientology and cults of course) and then been hijacked by those wanting power over others.

Good & fair point.

Most or all religions are hijacked by bigots , has always been like that . Christianity probably being the worst example (historically) & the Roman Catholic branch has been the most disgraceful example ???

Sponsored Links
Back