If the BBC invited him on to do a hatchet job

DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did they succeed?

BTW, does he remind you of anyone we know and respect?

Sponsored Links
Andrew Neil has the well practised technique of asking a pointed question, and interrupting or speaking over the answer without giving the interviewee the chance to answer properly.
He's a pr1ck and yes he does remind me of someone.

Who's a pr1ck and who does he remind you of?

Sponsored Links
Quite clearly Paul Weston is a racist, and he admits it, then he tries to excuse it, or deny it.
He deludes no-one but himself.

Sorry, should have been clearer, Neil is a prick who tries to twist others words out of context to give them a different meaning to that intended. And he reminds me of a little worm on here. At least Neil is paid to do what he does and politicians should be held account for what they say, but not by deliberately misrepresenting peoples words for the BBC's agenda

• Thanks
Reactions: DRM
Quite clearly Paul Weston is a racist, and he admits it, then he tries to excuse it, or deny it
He's a racist by YOUR definition, he and many others do not agree with YOUR definition so don't give a toss what you think.
Those who do not agree, are using similar arguments to deny their racism. They are deluding no-one but themselves.

Sorry, should have been clearer, Neil is a prick who tries to twist others words out of context to give them a different meaning to that intended. And he reminds me of a little worm on here. At least Neil is paid to do what he does and politicians should be held account for what they say, but not by deliberately misrepresenting peoples words for the BBC's agenda

I thought you meant AN is the prick, but you have to be pedantic on here or some will try to twist what you said to their advantage.

I wasn’t asking who AN reminds us of, but I was thinking of who does PW remind us of from the early years of his long campaign.

He has a similar impact to the loons on here. My eyes glazed over after about 11 seconds. Good fodder for the less well educated though.

He has a similar impact to the loons on here. My eyes glazed over after about 11 seconds. Good fodder for the less well educated though.
images

I thought you meant AN is the prick, but you have to be pedantic on here or some will try to twist what you said to their advantage.

Absolutely, I'm the last person who should need telling that after the cr*p that prick worm tongue has been coming out with. :)

Sponsored Links
Back