Ignore

O

oompah

To stop hijacking other topics,a couple of questions regarding the ignore facility, whats its purpose? and if some one is on your ignore list do they know? or only if you tell them, then that is a contradiction surely.

Sponsored Links
You just see a post saying You are ignoring this person, and an option to look anyway.

They don't know.

The ignore button serves no purpose to me, I like to know what members are saying and where there opinions sit on certain issues, regardless of what my or their thoughts are towards eachother.
If they post something that I choose to ignore, that's what I will do, if they post something that I feel I need to make a comment on, I will do that too.
I have a total of no members on my ignore list and I hope it stays that way.

Can someone quote PrenticeBoy for me so I can see what he said? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The 'ignore' function is completely laughable.......... :LOL:

I simply can't understand it.....What's the point.... ?????

There are always a few posters people will take a disliking to for their views/comments/humour......... but surely thats life.

I think a much more interesting function would be a............. 'who has who on ignore button'..... :LOL:
Now THAT would be button worth clicking on............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a funny button may prove useful for the less humorous contributors

You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list.

but you don't have to, you're already ignoring yourself...

Sponsored Links
Back