Illegal downloading?

He downloaded Win7 from Windows website, he had a valid license, he was told by microsoft where to download it from, what are you talking about?

Why do you post if you know nothing?

Why do you post about a legal download, without mentioning it being legal, in a thread about illegal downloading? And why, exactly, did you bring up floppies and CDs?

Because the media is irrelevant, wherever you get the media is irrelevant

Wrong, illegally obtaining media is illegal.

and I mentioned an illegal download, time to read threads properly, rather than breeze over them.

Not in relation to Windows 7 and FAST you didn't.

Obtaining media isn't illegal. Once downloaded the usage may be. You don't read again.

You infer that I was the user that downloaded Win7, I didn't, once again, you failed to read the post. Why not READ what someone WRITES?

I can download anything in the world, the Apple OS, Windows, any game anywhere, there is NOTHING illegal about that. USING it, is another matter..Installing a program usually says 'if you install this then xyz..', if you legally own that program then no issue, but if you didn't, then the license doesn't stand.

Sponsored Links
Obtaining media isn't illegal. Once downloaded the usage may be. You don't read again.

I think you'll find it is.

You infer that I was the user that downloaded Win7, I didn't, once again, you failed to read the post. Why not READ what someone WRITES?

No I didn't. I wouldn't be half surprised if you're talking about yourself, mind, but I did not at any point infer it was you.

I can download anything in the world, the Apple OS, Windows, any game anywhere, there is NOTHING illegal about that.

So if you walk into a store, take a copy of a game off a shelf and take it home without paying for it, but don't install it, you haven't broken the law?

I think you'll find it is.

No I didn't. I wouldn't be half surprised if you're talking about yourself, mind, but I did not at any point infer it was you.

I can download anything in the world, the Apple OS, Windows, any game anywhere, there is NOTHING illegal about that.

So if you walk into a store, take a copy of a game off a shelf and take it home without paying for it, but don't install it, you haven't broken the law?

Are we talking the virtual world of the interweb, or the highstreet now? I'm thinking you are confusing the two, if you have a damaged CD that wont play, you return it to the store. ONCE you have bought it, there is a disclaimer on the back that says 'if this disk fails, return to manufacturer, we will send you a new disk, for £xxx...

Have you no realism of comsumerism? They have these things called 'shops', and you give them 'money' in return for 'goods'

I don't think that I've communicated with someone so anally retracted in my entire life. Are you seriously being deftractive, or do you genuinely have hate against me?

Sponsored Links
Anally retracted. What does that mean?

A cylindrical anal retractor for examining the inside of an anus of a living body including an inserting valve portion inside of which a substantially circular-shaped opening is formed, a handle which serves to dilate the opening by gripping it, and an auxiliary appliance for making the insertion of the inserting valve portion into the anus smooth; the trivalve inserting portion has three plate-like members, which are curved inside, and two of the members are connected to the handle so as to be rotatable about axes extended in an inserting direction of the inserting valve portion. In the anal retractor according to the present invention, therefore, the pain which is given to the patient when the anal retractor is inserted into his or her anus is remarkably reduced.

So I guess when done with care its not a bad thing. Might even enjot it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anally retracted. What does that mean?

A cylindrical anal retractor for examining the inside of an anus of a living body including an inserting valve portion inside of which a substantially circular-shaped opening is formed, a handle which serves to dilate the opening by gripping it, and an auxiliary appliance for making the insertion of the inserting valve portion into the anus smooth; the trivalve inserting portion has three plate-like members, which are curved inside, and two of the members are connected to the handle so as to be rotatable about axes extended in an inserting direction of the inserting valve portion. In the anal retractor according to the present invention, therefore, the pain which is given to the patient when the anal retractor is inserted into his or her anus is remarkably reduced.

So I guess when done with care its not a bad thing. Might even enjot it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you going to credit this to the original source?

Sponsored Links
Back