I'm behind a VPN ...

Using a VPN does not always hide your ID, you need to be very careful in what & how you use them if your wish is to remain anonymous.

Sponsored Links
You have been banned for a good reason and I'm not helping you get back on there to cause trouble
Why are you quoting me but then adding something to the quote that I didn't say? Namely this part:

however I'm bored out of my mind and trolling is all I've got in my life.

Unless I'm missing it, I didn't say this in the thread, so it shouldn't be included in a quote that pertains to be from me.

Sponsored Links
Why are you quoting me but then adding something to the quote that I didn't say? Namely this part:

however I'm bored out of my mind and trolling is all I've got in my life.

Unless I'm missing it, I didn't say this in the thread, so it shouldn't be included in a quote that pertains to be from me.
It’s bad form to alter quotes - I’m sure the moderators will remove it. Anyway, 60+ posts from Flatulant Freddie and we're still waiting for a DIY related post from him on this DIY forum - I do wonder why some people sign up just to do that - perhaps they’ve been booted off elsewhere. If anyone on here only has trolling in their life, it’s more likely to be him!

Back