I'm outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swidders

Over that last week or so I have noticed the moderators removing an entire thread, closing a thread down and deleting parts of others which were not offensive.

It seems that they are making personal judgement calls, and I wonder what other things they have decided to censor.

I will not be part of a forum in which free speech and ideas cannot be expressed and discussed amongst consenting adults.

Thank you all for your help, advice, humour and discussion points over the last couple of months. It's been a pleasure.

Goodbye

Sponsored Links
good riddance... :)

hurahh....!!! :)

ding dong the witch is dead..... :)

and so on and so forth...

since you've already left then, we can say what we like about you and you won't even know..

Its getting like Doctor Who i wonder who softas/swidders will come back as in his latest incarnation ;)

Sponsored Links
swidders

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

he must have talked some s**t that many posts in such a short time.

He must have posted about 50 a day in that amount of time!

He won't know what to do with his self and will be back. ;)

Over that last week or so I have noticed the moderators removing an entire thread, closing a thread down and deleting parts of others which were not offensive.

It seems that they are making personal judgement calls, and I wonder what other things they have decided to censor.

I will not be part of a forum in which free speech and ideas cannot be expressed and discussed amongst consenting adults.

Thank you all for your help, advice, humour and discussion points over the last couple of months. It's been a pleasure.

Goodbye

Don't let them drag you down buddy!! ;)

interestingly enough I noticed this this morning as well yesterday I posted a reply about a badly fitted flue on an ideal icos/isar with reference to fitting the clamp this appears to have "disappeared" can find a previous one of about a week ago! nothing offensive in the post AFAICR :confused: :confused:

Swidders - try posting on the BBC 606 messageboards - i've just done the same as you - had a completely benign post on the 600 boards removed because it apparently 'contravened house rules' and i've re-read my post a hundred times and i still can't understand why it was removed. I've vowed not to post again on there - but if you compare that with DIYnot you'll find the lieberal nature on here a breath of fresh air!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back