I'm outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I think the mods on this board are pretty chilled tbh. I can think of several other boards where the modding is far more in your face.

Sponsored Links
To be honest I think the mods on this board are pretty chilled tbh. I can think of several other boards where the modding is far more in your face.
And you Cleva get your coat and go!

Sponsored Links
Over that last week or so I have noticed the moderators removing an entire thread, closing a thread down and deleting parts of others which were not offensive.

It seems that they are making personal judgement calls, and I wonder what other things they have decided to censor.

I will not be part of a forum in which free speech and ideas cannot be expressed and discussed amongst consenting adults.

Thank you all for your help, advice, humour and discussion points over the last couple of months. It's been a pleasure.

Goodbye

this is unacepptable first Softus, then Swidders.

geez, why is it when someone has a few brain cells someone goes and upsets them :confused:

I wonder why mods are not named?

On all other forums I visit a member is identified as a moderator - normally written under their forum name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back